Tuhamas

5.0 rating over 1 review
10613 W Warren Ave
Dearborn, MI 48126-1540

Cuisine: Burgers, Catering, Mediterranean

Tuhamas is a Burgers, Catering, and Mediterranean restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Good food and amazing spirit up and over and a burger a day saves your tuhamus a bay so I like the restraunt and good service so I'm loving it bada Bambara I love their chicken burger it's like I'm eating from heaven so I love it definitely and I'm in lov"
"True middle eastern food just like home. "
"..."
"There sausage sandwiches are the best in Dearborn, and their shawarma"
"Very friendly fast and great food I love the chicken burgers"
Cons
"No cons"
Comments
"Best sandwich store"
alp1 photo

alp1

Detroit, MI
Tuhamas 5.0

Small Storefront Old School Middle Eastern Foods

Great sandwiches AND MUCH MORE

I agree the Shawarma sandwich being huge and great. I’ll say it’s the best deal to date filled with succulent marinated chicken that melts in your mouth. I thought the hummus was OK and Hamido’s is still the best. I need to be brave and try the Lamb brains and Lamb tongue on the menu after massive quantities of beer, be sure to check out the facebook site for them. The place is a dive with very little heat when we ate in. I’ll get mine to go and the next trip

Burgers Parking Catering

Tuhamas  Restaurant Reviews

• 08/21/2013 - A diner from Portland, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Very friendly fast and great food I love the chicken burgers'
  • 10/26/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'There sausage sandwiches are the best in Dearborn, and their shawarma'
    Cons: 'No cons'
    Comments: 'Best sandwich store'
  • 11/14/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 11/16/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 2 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 11/18/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 12/14/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and didn't like it.
  • 12/27/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 12/30/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 01/01/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 01/04/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/06/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'True middle eastern food just like home. '
  • 02/27/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Good food and amazing spirit up and over and a burger a day saves your tuhamus a bay so I like the restraunt and good service so I'm loving it bada Bambara I love their chicken burger it's like I'm eating from heaven so I love it definitely and I'm in lov'
  • 03/22/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
  • 04/09/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 04/19/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 05/30/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
Tuhamas is located near the cities of Melvindale and Pompano Beach.
People found this by searching for: Thuhamass Restauurant, Tuhamas Dearborn Mi, Tuhamas Menu, Tuhamas Dearborn Menu, Tuhamas, Tuhamas Dearborn Mi Menu, and Tuhamas Dearborn.