Diner Survey Results
- 14 / 20
- Read Gayot Review »
- There is valet or self parking in the shopping center parking lot.
- While street food is the theme, price points will still be on the same level as their other two restaurants. Not cheap.
Recently named Top Thai Restaurant in the United States by Travel + Leisure Magazine and Voted Atlanta's Best Thai Restaurant by the AJC, Tuk Tuk Thai Food Loft brings new flavors and creations of Thai Cuisine to Atlanta. Offering a variety of small plates done in a tapas style, as well as larger entrees that showcase gourmet Thai Street Food.
Chef Dee Dee Niyomkul, daughter of Charlie & Nan Niyomkul, (Creators of Nan Thai & Tamarind Seed) calls upon original recipes used by her mother and grandmother, an original street food vendor in Bangkok, to enchant diners. Niyomkul brings these unique flavors and spices to the table in a real gourmet fashion.
The elevated skyline views, seen from the patio are some of the best in the city!
Link to Tuk Tuk Thai Food Loft
Copy the link below and paste onto your website or blog to display badge.
- 04/27/2013 - A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it.
- 07/12/2013 - A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
Pros: 'Attractive decor and skyline of Atlanta'
Cons: '$12 lunch specials were obviously leftovers from the day before. The meat and vegetables were not fresh. '
- 12/09/2013 - A diner tried it.
- 10/22/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.