717-509-7771

$25 Gift Certificate
Your Price: $10

Buy Now 60% off »
Image-5836378-10451612
Description: Tulsi is a Indian, Asian, and International restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Indian, Good For Kids, Delivery, Asian, International, Banquets, Catering, Lunch buffet, Takeout, and Carry-out
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Tulsi

Reviews for Tulsi

3.0

Dissappointing, but has potential.

If you someone says “International food” and you think “Chinese Buffet” then Tulsi will be AMAZING for you. If you’ve had some dining / international experience then there is a better Indian experience out there for you.

Food: Served well, tasted good, but not quite authentic. My only concern with the food is that they will give you a choice of mild, medium, or hot when you order a Vindaloo or a Xacuti. Whereas this may sound like a delightful choice to the fast food connoisseur… it proves they do not slow cook their pepper in the dish as it should be, nor let the favors blend overnight. I changed my order immediately when I discovered that I had a choice. I’m not interested in “stir in some cayenne and call it hot” when it comes to “Fine Dining”.

Service: Unfortunately, this was a sad sad story. There was little regard for the patrons from the manager or the other serving staff who did not wait on the table. Our waitress was pleasant. However the others were noisy, abrupt and distracting throughout the room. Some had no idea how to present themselves as servers, speaking too softly to be heard and interrupting conversations repeatedly. They wanted to do their job with some semblance of decorum but didn’t portray the desire to serve the patrons. The sneakers of the one under his black dress pants made me wonder if he hadn’t come a fast food situation. One who appeared to be a manger spent the evening introducing a trainee to the restaurant as if they were in a barn. On the upside, If she survives that embarrassment, she appeared to have greater serving potential than the current staff or management. After we had our boxes, we were interrupted twice by this manager to see if we wanted bags for our leftovers, (not to ask us of our dining experience or meal) We clearly said “No” twice…they left and sent some bags back to our table!

Atmosphere. They can decorate and set a nice table. But if you’re looking for an Indian Experience this is not it… not yet anyway. We saw no Indians on the staff… This was disappointing to me, as it seemed to lack credibility or authenticity. The restaurant is located in a Travelodge motel. Yeah… scary… not the place you want to bring guests to impress them upon approach, and it leaves a bad visual aftertaste. The food, and interior decorations, deserve a much better building, but it proves to be a more appropriate depiction of our experience with much of their staff.

Would I go back? No, Not unless friends are insisting. Take-out? Absolutely! – It is a good Indian take-out choice. The food is good, but this is not the experience or treatment I’m looking for if I want to go out for a nice Indian dinner.

Tulsi

THE BEST INDIAN FOOD IN LANCASTER HANDS DOWN !!!

Great Decor ! Friendly Staff ! Great Food !

Tulsi is located near the cities of Bausman, Rohrerstown, Neffsville, East Hempfield, and Millersville.
People found this by searching for: Indian Takeout Lancaster Pa, Tulsi Reviews, Lancaster, Pa, Delta., Panch. Tulsi, Tulsi Lancaster Pa Reviews, Tulsi Indian Restaurant Lancaster Pa, Tulsi Restaurant Lancaster Pa, Tulsi Lancaster Pa, Coupons For Tulsi Restaurant Lancaster Pa, and Tulsi Indian Cuisine, Lancaster.

Featured in Lancaster