502-454-2727

3398 Bardstown Rd ( )

Louisville, KY 40218

Neighborhoods: Bashford Manor

Description: Tumbleweed Tex Mex Grill and Margarita Bar is a Southwestern, Steakhouse, and Bar restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Southwestern, Airport/South, Steakhouse, Family Style, Bar, Ribs, Chicken, Tex-mex, Barbecue, and Steak
  • 84 dishes entered by diners at Tumbleweed Tex Mex Grill and Margarita Bar

Reviews for Tumbleweed Tex Mex Grill and Margarita Bar

• 3 reviews
  • First reviewed by Stina_H

Always Yummy!

Tumbleweed has been around for a long time in Louisville and it used to be my favorite restaurant ever! I guess I have grown up since then but it is still a great lunch or dinner. It is inexpensive for the most part and the food is consistently delicious!

Beef Burrito Deluxe Enchilada Style

Always a favorite!!!

GREAT

I was eatting at tumbleweed last night for my frinds birthday and the food was amazing i ate until i couldn’t eat any more. When i ate it was like a party inside my mouth i could hardly belive the steak!!!!!!! When i ate the steak they asked me how do i want it cooked i told them medium rare. It was so jucie and unbelive able that i had to ask how much it was…. it was only $6.99 i tought wow i have to write about it. The service was so nice and clean cut that i had to try and go back tonight but no one would come with me. The bathrooms were nice although they could be cleaner so thats when i said who cares about that. I took my kid brother (seeing that i look affter him sience mom died) he had chicken and fries.He got a coke and he got an extra side of more fries. when i asked him how he liked it he sayed that he was too full to talk and was ready for a nap he loved it. It was cheep and convenent.

steak

i loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! soo jucie and warm my mouth was on a rollacoster of taste!

Add/Show Comments (1)

May 28, 2007

Spectacular view of the river and great food!

I was on a business trip and a local guest referred me to this place. At first I was a little skeptical but then I thought it wouldn't hurt since it was on the company credit card. My fellow co-workers and I all decided to go and we were…

Tumbleweed Tex Mex Grill and Margarita Bar is located near the cities of Jeffersonville, , and Parkway Village.
People found this by searching for: Tumbleweed Menu Nutritional Value, Tumbleweed Nutrition, Tumbleweed Bashford Manor, Bashford Manor Tumbleweed, Tumbleweed Nutrition Menu, Tumbleweed Menu Nutrition, and Nutrition Information For Tumbleweed Southwest Grill.

Bearnos Shivley