603-952-4875

67 Main St ( )

Salem, NH 03079

Description: Tuscan Kitchen is a Italian and Tapas restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Italian, Nh, Casual Elegant, Reservations, Tapas, Good For Kids, and OpenTable
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Tuscan Kitchen

From OpenTable:

This rustic Italian eatery features an open-kitchen dining space offering guests a truly authentic experience. Tuscan Kitchen celebrates scratch Italian cuisine in every way. From hand made pastas, to fresh baked Artisan Breads to home made gelato, the chefs at Tuscan kitchen will arouse the senses with the sights, aromas and animation of an Italian kitchen. Custom details include: imported pasta machines, wood-fired ovens, a meat rotisserie, decorative detailing, strategically located fireplaces and cozy dining spaces. The dining room can seat over 200 and the outdoor pergola/patio will accommodate seasonal dining for 60 guests. Additionally, private dining and function space will bring hospitality to new heights in the Southern New Hampshire and Northern Massachusetts market. Discriminating guests will enjoy Tuscan Kitchen"s extensive wine collection featuring a 4000 bottle wine cellar with 50 seats for that special private dining event.

Owner? Claim The Menu

Reviews for Tuscan Kitchen

Tuscan Kitchen

I can't belive they were racist!

So 5 of us are visiting from NYC and before we head to Salem NH I made sure that I located good restaurants and read reviews I found this one not far from the hotel we are staying at and the reviews were great! So on Monday July 7, 2013 We drove over to Tuscan Kitchen at 67 Main St. Salem NH walked in the place was beautiful but empty lots of tables available but the Maître Dee said that it would be about an hour wait and for us to visit another restaurant. … WOW really so I guess the fact that we were Minority’s did not play a role in the fact that there was no service available for us!… I could not believe my ears! I have never ever felt racism we were all Hispanic well dressed people walking into an restaurant. We walked out and then had dinner at Margarita’s across from the hotel we were staying at which I actually read not so great reviews about but it was a nice place…I hope the owners of Tuscan reads this and know that they lost out on serving a few people who are NYC Department of Education workers here on vacation and we will make sure that everyone we know does not eat at your restaurant because of the racism that was shown to us and yes we did see the Maître Dee smirk at other worker as we walked out the door…

4.0

Very Good Food, Service and Atmosphere

This is a large restaurant with a main dining room on the first floor and a bar with full menu on the second floor. We arrived at opening time, 5 pm, on a Saturday night. As we did not have a reservation, we sat in the upstairs bar. As we were early, we were able to sit in a coveted nook in front of the fireplace. We were not thrilled with the many large screen TV’s which seem to be all the rage these days (and which nobody seemed to be watching), but we assume that the main dining room is TV-less. Otherwise the room is very cozy and this would be a good location for a date night. We noticed that those who ordered wine were given glasses that were only half-full, so we elected to order mixed drinks for $10 apiece. These were very good. Warm bread with olive oil for dipping was also very good, warm and soft in the middle. I had the Wood Roasted Salmon, which is not something I would normally order. I am not a fan of salmon but am trying to eat more of it as it is healthy. This dish was excellent! It came with asparagus and sweet potato home fries. I ate it all, including the salmon, and I would order this dish again. My companion had the Full Cappellaci and also managed to finish her dish. The only slight disappointment was in the dessert. My companion ordered the creme brouillet, and when told it was not served warm asked that it be heated up. It arrived cold. I ordered the chocolate lava cake, which was very chocolaty, but not as warm as it should have been and did not have enough lava inside. Of note is that everything, bread, pasta, dessert, etc. is made on the premises.

Wood Roasted Salmon

As noted above, even as a non-fan of salmon in general, I loved this dish and would order it again. It was nicely cooked and had great flavor.

Tuscan Kitchen is located near the cities of Arlington Park, North Salem, Atkinson, Methuen, and Windham.
People found this by searching for: Tuscan Kitchen Salem Nh Menu, Tuscan Kitchen Menu In Salem Nh, Tucson Restaurant Salem Nh, Tuscan Kitchen Menu Salem Nh, Tuscan Kitchen Menu, "Tuscan Kitchen Nh", Tuscan Kitchen Salem Nh Reviews, Tuscan Kitchen Restaurant Salem Nh, and Tuscan Kitchen Salem Nh.

2302eb72fa278235b3bf366cfc512966

Link to Tuscan Kitchen

Tuscan Kitchen  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  60%  Food:  75%  Service:  100%
Pros
  •  "The Sunday fixed price brunch was wonderful. So much food and it was delicious. Our visit to the market resulted in lots if goodies."
  •  "Food"
  •  "Salads, pastas, veal, chicken, meatballs"
Cons
  •  "Tables uneven...shake.."
  •  "Handle crowds better, long wait times."