734-671-9005

2441 Fort St ( )

Trenton, MI 48183-2659

Description: Tv's Deli & Diner is a American, Deli, and Diner restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: American, Delivery, Deli, Diner, Takeout, and Online Ordering

Reviews for Tv's Deli & Diner

• 3 reviews
  • First reviewed by wlmich

Better than homemade!

This diner always offers fabulous food made from fresh ingredients, whether you are looking for breakfast, lunch or dinner! I like to think I am a good cook, but their dishes shine far and above my own. The Wednesday Pig Roasts during the summer months offer a tasty array of bbq pork meals – I especially recommend the bbq pork sandwich with mango salsa. And if you should choose to enjoy a weekend breakfast, then try the mixed-berry pancakes, topped with whipped cream. The service is always terrific and friendly and the facility is always clean.

Add/Show Comments (1)

Tv's Deli & Diner

Fabulous gorment type foods at reasonable prices

My wife and I have been by here a lot and have never stopped due to the name. This time was different…when we first walked in all I saw was all older couples and I thought great this is going to suck. Boy was I wrong, we did have a laugh because it was like the old sitcom Mels dinner in layout but a little on the “needs a good cleaning” side. The wait staff was very upbeat and friendly. Ours would tell you what was good or bad because as she said she wanted us to have a good time. I got the perch with clam chowder soup … It was very good, even the potatoes were homemade. Wife had the Greek chicken Pita, sue really like the dressing. I almost forgot the fresh baked bread and whipped butter, we passed in the cakes and pies but boy they looked great. So all in all we will be back … Only if they had a different name on front we would have found it sooner.