Call 2441 Fort St
Trenton, MI 48183-2659

Cuisine: American, Deli, Diner

Tv's Deli & Diner is a American, Deli, and Diner restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"e.g. apple pie, fast service, kid-friendly, etc...menu "
wlmich photo

wlmich

Trenton, MI
Tv's Deli & Diner 5.0

Better than homemade!

This diner always offers fabulous food made from fresh ingredients, whether you are looking for breakfast, lunch or dinner! I like to think I am a good cook, but their dishes shine far and above my own. The Wednesday Pig Roasts during the summer months offer a tasty array of bbq pork meals – I especially recommend the bbq pork sandwich with mango salsa. And if you should choose to enjoy a weekend breakfast, then try the mixed-berry pancakes, topped with whipped cream. The service is always terrific and friendly and the facility is always clean.

alp1 photo

alp1

Detroit, MI
Tv's Deli & Diner 5.0

Fabulous gorment type foods at reasonable prices

My wife and I have been by here a lot and have never stopped due to the name. This time was different…when we first walked in all I saw was all older couples and I thought great this is going to suck. Boy was I wrong, we did have a laugh because it was like the old sitcom Mels dinner in layout but a little on the “needs a good cleaning” side. The wait staff was very upbeat and friendly. Ours would tell you what was good or bad because as she said she wanted us to have a good time. I got the perch with clam chowder soup … It was very good, even the potatoes were homemade. Wife had the Greek chicken Pita, sue really like the dressing. I almost forgot the fresh baked bread and whipped butter, we passed in the cakes and pies but boy they looked great. So all in all we will be back … Only if they had a different name on front we would have found it sooner.

Tv's Deli & Diner 4.0
August 6, 2011

A little something for everyone..and a lot of salt

The food is pretty good here. Lobster bisque on Saturday is tasty, but a little bit rich/salty for my taste. Most people rave about it though. I don't eat beef so that limits the choices somewhat as they have a lot of homestyle dinners…

$15 Gift Certificate

Buy Now 43% off
Image-5836378-10804307
American Delivery Deli

Tv's Deli & Diner  Restaurant Reviews

• 06/25/2013 - A diner from Trenton, MI tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/15/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'e.g. apple pie, fast service, kid-friendly, etc...menu '
  • 05/29/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Tv's Deli & Diner is located near the cities of Grosse Ile and Riverview.
People found this by searching for: Tv Diner Trenton Mi Menu, T V Diner Trenton Mi, Tv Diner Trenton Mi, Tv Deli Diner, Tv Diner Trenton Menu, Tv Diner Trenton, and Tv Dinner Trenton Mi.