Twin Creeks

Cuisine: Steak, Tapas, Contemporary

Overall
Pros
"Everyone was friendly, we liked the ambiance, remodel very nice, we haven't been there for awhile but will be back and recommend ."
"AMAZING food!"
Cons
"Not sure will have to re tune to see! I forgot to mention above at the time when I made reservations I told them it was my husband's birthday! At the end of our dinner the waitress brought out a dessert ! Acknowledge his birthday !!! That was nice"
Comments
"Will recommend twin creeks to our friends and family!"

Steak Good For Kids Tapas

Twin Creeks  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/19/2013 - A diner from Las Vegas, NV tried it.
  • 07/06/2013 - A diner from Hermosa Beach, CA tried it.
  • 08/10/2013 - A diner from Las Vegas, NV tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'AMAZING food!'
  • 08/14/2013 - A diner from Las Vegas, NV tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 09/27/2013 - A diner from Henderson, NV tried it and liked it.
  • 01/19/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 04/12/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 05/14/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 05/27/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 06/14/2014 - A diner from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/05/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Everyone was friendly, we liked the ambiance, remodel very nice, we haven't been there for awhile but will be back and recommend .'
    Cons: 'Not sure will have to re tune to see! I forgot to mention above at the time when I made reservations I told them it was my husband's birthday! At the end of our dinner the waitress brought out a dessert ! Acknowledge his birthday !!! That was nice'
    Comments: 'Will recommend twin creeks to our friends and family!'
Twin Creeks is located near the cities of N Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, and Winchester.
People found this by searching for: Twin Creeks Steakhouse, Twin Creeks Steakhouse Menu, Open Table Reviews Twin Creeks, Twin Creek Restaurant Las Vegas, Twin Creeks Menu, Twin Creeks Menu Las Vegas, and Twin Creeks Las Vegas Menu.