Call 3333 Blue Diamond Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89139

Cuisine: Steak, Tapas, Contemporary

Overall
Pros
"Everyone was friendly, we liked the ambiance, remodel very nice, we haven't been there for awhile but will be back and recommend ."
"AMAZING food!"
Cons
"Not sure will have to re tune to see! I forgot to mention above at the time when I made reservations I told them it was my husband's birthday! At the end of our dinner the waitress brought out a dessert ! Acknowledge his birthday !!! That was nice"
Comments
"Will recommend twin creeks to our friends and family!"

Steak Good For Kids Tapas

From OpenTable:

Strip quality dining at stripped down prices. Twin Creeks has an innovative new menu, signature boutique bourbons, extensive wine list and a happy hour from 5pm-6pm and 9pm-10pm which includes half price small plates, beer, wine, and cocktails. Twin Creeks features an intimate dining experience including a lounge area, full bar and a private dining room. Twin Creeks’ entrée menu includes a selection of the finest steaks, delectable seafood dishes and classic entrees to indulge in while enjoying the restaurant’s intimate, chic atmosphere. Steaks include filet mignon, porterhouse, New York , Twin Creeks Cilantro rib-eye. Seafood options include salmon, bronzino diver scallops, and twin tails. Twin Creeks was recently the winner of the Diners' Choice award by OpenTable.com.

Owner? Claim The Menu

Twin Creeks  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/19/2013 - A diner from Las Vegas, NV tried it.
  • 07/06/2013 - A diner from Hermosa Beach, CA tried it.
  • 08/10/2013 - A diner from Las Vegas, NV tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'AMAZING food!'
  • 08/14/2013 - A diner from Las Vegas, NV tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 09/27/2013 - A diner from Henderson, NV tried it and liked it.
  • 01/19/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 04/12/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 05/14/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 05/27/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 06/14/2014 - A diner from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/05/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Everyone was friendly, we liked the ambiance, remodel very nice, we haven't been there for awhile but will be back and recommend .'
    Cons: 'Not sure will have to re tune to see! I forgot to mention above at the time when I made reservations I told them it was my husband's birthday! At the end of our dinner the waitress brought out a dessert ! Acknowledge his birthday !!! That was nice'
    Comments: 'Will recommend twin creeks to our friends and family!'
Twin Creeks is located near the cities of N Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, and Winchester.
People found this by searching for: Twin Creeks Menu Las Vegas, Twin Creeks Steakhouse, Twin Creeks Las Vegas Menu, Twin Creeks Tapas Menu, Twin Creeks Steakhouse Menu, Open Table Reviews Twin Creeks, and Twin Creeks Menu.