Twist Midtown Grill and Bar

Cuisine: American

Pros
"My spouse and I went here on Valentine's Day 2014. Somehow how the entire hotel had a power outage. Although the cooks were limited to the menu now, they were still able to provide us with an amazing meal. The waitress put a few candles on our table makin"

American Good for groups Takeout

Twist Midtown Grill and Bar  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/11/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 09/27/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/10/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'My spouse and I went here on Valentine's Day 2014. Somehow how the entire hotel had a power outage. Although the cooks were limited to the menu now, they were still able to provide us with an amazing meal. The waitress put a few candles on our table makin'
People found this by searching for: Twist Midtown Grill And Bar, Twist Jackson Tn, Twist Midtown Bar And Grill, Twist Jackson Tn Menu, The Twist At Doubletree, Twist Midtown Grill And Bar Jackson Tn, Twist Midtown Grill Bar Menu, and Twist Mid Town Grill And Bar.