Call 1770 Highway 45 Byp
Jackson, TN 38305

Cuisine: American

Pros
"My spouse and I went here on Valentine's Day 2014. Somehow how the entire hotel had a power outage. Although the cooks were limited to the menu now, they were still able to provide us with an amazing meal. The waitress put a few candles on our table makin"

American Good for groups Takeout

Twist Midtown Grill and Bar  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/11/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 09/27/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/10/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'My spouse and I went here on Valentine's Day 2014. Somehow how the entire hotel had a power outage. Although the cooks were limited to the menu now, they were still able to provide us with an amazing meal. The waitress put a few candles on our table makin'
People found this by searching for: Twist Jackson Tn, Twist Midtown Grill And Bar Jackson Tn, Twist Jackson Tn Menu, Twist Mid Town Grill And Bar, Twist Midtown Grill & Bar, Twist Midtown Grill And Bar, Twist Midtown Bar And Grill, Twist Mid Towm Bar And Grill, and Twist Midtown Grill Bar Menu.