Call 1468 Hyde St

Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, Seafood

U-Lee 5.0
May 20, 2008

have been going here for 20 years

I don't know where these people come off knocking the U-Lee. Is it perfect? No. Is it a great, family operated, modest, affordable Chinese restaurant with a loyal clientele who return week after week, year after year? Yes. Love this place.
U-Lee 5.0
May 19, 2007

Sweet deal

I have no idea what the negative reviewer is talking about because this is some of the best Chinese food I've had in a long time. I live two blocks away so I eat here more than at my own place. The potstickers are huge, tasty and…
U-Lee 3.0
April 17, 2007

Worst Chinese

We recently moved here from NYC to the Russian Hill community. We were excited to order from U-Lee after walking by and reading citysearch reviews. HOWEVER, this place is AWEFUL - potstickers were CLUMPED together and came with no sauce -…

Chinese Delivery Asian
Tips
  • Parking is difficult in this neighborhood, but the Powell-Hyde cable car stops nearby.
Sun,Tue-Sat 11:00AM - 09:00PM

U-Lee  Restaurant Reviews

• 01/22/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
U-Lee is located near the cities of Hayes Valley, , Mission District, Chinatown, and Haight Ashbury.
People found this by searching for: U Lee San Francisco, U Lee Menu, Ulee Menu, U Lee Hyde, U Lee Menu, Ulee Chinese Nob Hill Menu, and U Lee San Francisco.