U.S. Egg Chandler Breakfast & Lunch Restaurant

5.0 rating over 1 review

480-219-1098

5840 West Chandler Boulevard ( )

Chandler, AZ

Description: U.S. Egg Chandler Breakfast & Lunch Restaurant is a Breakfast and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Breakfast, Lunch, and Pancakes
  • 1 dish entered by diners at U.S. Egg Chandler Breakfast & Lunch Restaurant

Reviews for U.S. Egg Chandler Breakfast & Lunch Restaurant

U.S. Egg Chandler Breakfast & Lunch Restaurant

Best Pancakes in the Valley

My wife and I have been coming to US Egg since 2005. Today, we visited their newest location in Chandler and we were warmly greeted by a friendly face (one of the owners) who recognized us. This store – being the newest – was in pristine condition and we had amazing service and amazing food as always.

You can’t come to US Egg and not try the protein pancakes. It’s their signature dish, and simply amazing.

We are usually in Chandler on Sunday’s (for church) but I wish we lived closer. We’d likely be there at least once per week.

Half and Half Veggie Skillet

With the half and half meals, you get an order of protein pancakes along with a half skillet of your choice. I chose the veggie skillet and added turkey sausage. The skillet comes with hash browns and is topped with an egg cooked to your liking.

U.S. Egg Chandler Breakfast & Lunch Restaurant is located near the cities of Mission Valley, Gilbert, Sun Lakes, Higley, and Suntree.
People found this by searching for: Us Egg And I Restaurant Breakfast And Lunch, U S Egg Chandler, Us Egg Chandler, Us Egg Menu, Egg Co Chandler, Us Egg Chandler Menu, and Usegg Restaurant.

Featured in Chandler