U.S. Egg Chandler Breakfast & Lunch Restaurant

5840 West Chandler Boulevard
Chandler, AZ

Cuisine: Breakfast, Lunch

U.S. Egg Chandler Breakfast & Lunch Restaurant is a Breakfast and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

BalancedFork photo

BalancedFork

Phoenix, AZ
U.S. Egg Chandler Breakfast & Lunch Restaurant 5.0

Best Pancakes in the Valley

My wife and I have been coming to US Egg since 2005. Today, we visited their newest location in Chandler and we were warmly greeted by a friendly face (one of the owners) who recognized us. This store – being the newest – was in pristine condition and we had amazing service and amazing food as always.

You can’t come to US Egg and not try the protein pancakes. It’s their signature dish, and simply amazing.

We are usually in Chandler on Sunday’s (for church) but I wish we lived closer. We’d likely be there at least once per week.

Half and Half Veggie Skillet

With the half and half meals, you get an order of protein pancakes along with a half skillet of your choice. I chose the veggie skillet and added turkey sausage. The skillet comes with hash browns and is topped with an egg cooked to your liking.

U.S. Egg Chandler Breakfast & Lunch Restaurant 1.0
iPhone dining journal

Personally not a good experience. I wouldn't...

Personally not a good experience. I wouldn’t dismiss the restaurant entirely. First time had a Belgian Waffle & California Benedict & wouldn’t recommend either.

California Benedict at U.S. Egg Chandler Breakfast & Lunch Restaurant

California Benedict

Would pass. Not bad. But not great either.

Belgian Waffle at U.S. Egg Chandler Breakfast & Lunch Restaurant

Belgian Waffle

Not recommended. The worst I’ve had. Not just the waffle but the butter & even the syrup.

Breakfast Lunch Pancakes

U.S. Egg Chandler Breakfast & Lunch Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 02/12/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
People found this by searching for: Us Egg And I Restaurant Breakfast And Lunch, Egg Co Chandler, Us Egg Chandler Menu, U.S. Egg Chandler Menu, Us Egg Chandler, Us Egg In Chandler, U. S Egg In Chandler, Az, and U S Egg Chandler.