Ubaldo's

Cuisine: Italian

Overall
Pros
"food was delicious. 4 of us all thought that their entree was the best! I had the fusilli norma. the olive bread was almost as good as the meal and the drinks were perfect. My new favorite restaurant!"
"Family recipes obvious favorites and good portions."
Cons
"Nothing that I can think of."

Italian Delivery Good For Kids

Ubaldo's   Restaurant Reviews

• 09/13/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 09/30/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 02/19/2014 - A diner from Saint Petersburg, FL tried it and liked it. They didn't like the food and didn't like the service.
  • 03/10/2015 - A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Family recipes obvious favorites and good portions.'
  • 09/26/2015 - A diner from Richmond Hill, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'food was delicious. 4 of us all thought that their entree was the best! I had the fusilli norma. the olive bread was almost as good as the meal and the drinks were perfect. My new favorite restaurant!'
    Cons: 'Nothing that I can think of.'
  • 01/13/2016 - A diner from Westbury, NY tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
Ubaldo's is located near the cities of S Farmingdale, South Farmingdale, Old Bethpage, Bethpage, and Plainedge.
People found this by searching for: Ubaldo's Italian Restaurant Farmingdale, Ny, Ubaldos Farmingdale, Ubaldos, Ubaldo's Restaurant, Ubaldo's Restaurant Farmingdale Ny Menu, Ubaldo Farmingdale, Ubaldos Restaurant, Ubaldo's Farmingdale Menu, and Ubaldo's Farmingdale.