V & S Pizzeria

215-945-6671

415 S Oxford Valley Rd ( )

Fairless Hills, PA 19030-4202

Tags: Pizza, Comfort Food, Mom, Eat, Levittown, Good for groups, Takeout, Good For Kids, Subs, and Sandwiches
  • 1 dish entered by diners at V & S Pizzeria

Overall: 90%    Food: 92%    Service: 80%    Ambiance: 70%
Pros

• "Best Sicilian pie around"
  • "Dat buffalo chicken pizza"
  • "good pizza"
  • "They got my order wrong them said it was my fault when I raised my voice the manager called me ignorant and trash she was so rude and snotty I will trash this restaurant all over the internet and to all my friends the worst place ever I hate to c ppl lose"
  • "Amazing"
Cons
  • "Staff can be rude"
  • "Nothing"
Comments
  • "So Much money to be made if they had delivery"

Reviews for V & S Pizzeria

V & S Pizzeria

V&S is in Levittown's Top 5

I gathered some findings from an un-scientific poll on our facebook page. When asked their favorite place to eat in Levittown (or close to Levittown), our fans offered their top 5 places to grab a quick bite. Places close to home, that offer the best dinner options on a night when homework, soccer, or plain exhaustion leave little time or energy to prepare a home cooked meal.

Ginacotti from Julio’s Famous Pizzeria
Photo courtesy of: flounderingsahm.hubpages.com

1. Julio’s Famous Pizzeria – 515 S.Oxford Valley Road Fairless Hills “Home of the Ginacotti”

Julio’s, a stone’s throw from Levittown, right in Fairless Hills, offers everything from pizza to cheese steaks to deep- fried chicken wings.

2. Kasdon’s Restaurant & Tavern – 8736 New Falls Road

Kasdon’s, a local staple, has great specials whether you choose to eat at a table or hang at the bar.

3. Georgine’s Jr. – 3915 New Rogers Road (Route 413)

Gerogine’s Jr. offers a taste of their infamous hang -off -the- plate portions with take-out convenience.

4. Renee’s Pizza & Grill – 8739 New Falls Road

What’s old is new again. Renee’s, a favorite in Levittown for years, left for a while and has now returned with their sandwiches, cheese steaks and pizza.

5. V&S Pizzeria – 415 S Oxford Valley Road Fairless Hills

V&S, another Fairless Hills hot spot convenient to Levittown, has been serving up the area’s best pizza and sandwiches for over 30 years. Regulars know to save the coupon from every takeout box to earn a FREE medium pie! (the silverware drawer in my kitchen always has a stack of these gems)

Don’t see your favorite place on the list? Leave your recommendation in our Comments section.

Pizza

August 26, 2008

Best Pizza Steak in town

The best Pizza steak around. I have been going there for over 30 years. Every time I am back in Fairless Hills I stop in for one.\r

June 12, 2008

The best in Levittown and maybe in the Tri-State area

Sal , still operates this family owned gem. His daughter manages at night during the week and her attitude not to mention the great food is reason enought to go!! Its as good as any pizza I've tasted around the world and I've eaten alot…

V & S Pizzeria is located near the cities of Fallsington, Levittown, Woodbourne, Upper Holland, and Tullytown.
People found this by searching for: V&S Pizza Fairless Hills Menu, V & S Pizza Fairless Hills Pa Menu, V&S Pizza Fairless Hills, V&S Pizza Menu, V&S Pizza, V S Pizza Fairless Hills Pa Menu, V S Pizza Menu Fairless Hills, V&S Pizza Levittown Menu, and V N S Pizza Levittown.

Uncle Charlie's Pizza