Call 374 S Main St
Bartlett, IL 60103-4423

Cuisine: Pizza, Vegan

V & V Paesano Pizzeria is a Pizza and Vegan restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
Pros
"Chicken parm"
Bartlettman photo

Bartlettman

Bartlett, IL
V & V Paesano Pizzeria 5.0

Do you like really good pizza?

Best Pizza in the Bartlett Area. I’ve lived in this area for over ten years now having moved from Chicago. I’ve tried all the carry out pizza around, and in my opinion this one is the best. Judging by the amount of business they get I think a lot of people agree.

14 Inch Pizza

Perfect pizza for our family. We always order half mushroom, half cheese.
Everyone loves it.

November 29, 2010

BEST PIZZA!!!!

Okay I have lived in the area for 5 years and have tried several places and they have all been okay. I lived in Chicago all my life and finally, finally a place that can make you pizza crispy if you like, sausage that tastes great, sauce…
April 27, 2010

Best in Bartlett

this is by far the best pizza in Bartlett Illinois hands down! We've had other stuff too - all awesome, the pasta-GREAT, the chicken - GREAT, the salads, the delivery guys, great great great, now that I think about it though, do not get…

Pizza Delivery Carry-out

V & V Paesano Pizzeria  Restaurant Reviews

• 01/25/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 03/03/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 07/01/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
  • 07/24/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 07/29/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 09/20/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Chicken parm'
  • 11/15/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 04/05/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
V & V Paesano Pizzeria is located near the cities of Streamwood, Hanover Park, and Grosse Pointe.
People found this by searching for: V&V Pizza Bartlett, V&V Pizza Bartlett Il, V & V Pizza, V & V Pizza Bartlett, V And V Pizza, Vandv Pizza, V&V Paesano Menu, and V & V Paesano Pizzeria.