Call 27600 Jefferson Ave
Temecula, CA 92590-2623

Cuisine: Steakhouse, American, Steak

Cons
"All good"
Vail Ranch Steakhouse 4.0
October 13, 2008

Easy to get into

This place has great food and it's large enough that you don't have to wait around for a table. My husband and I went to many restaurants one night and they all had over an hour wait. We then came here and were seated right away. I love…
Vail Ranch Steakhouse 4.0
October 7, 2008

Great Experience

I arrived with my family for dinner on a Monday night around 6pm. Even though they had many patrons it wasn't crowded & we were seated right away. The server was prompt & courteous. They have a low light atmosphere with oil burning lamps…
Vail Ranch Steakhouse 3.0
April 22, 2008

steak restaurant

this restaurant used to be the only steak place in town. It has so much competition now. It has a very upscale feel to it. The service is great and the food is good. My family enjoy the steaks.

Steakhouse American Good for groups

From OpenTable:

Vail Ranch Steak House is a Classic Steak House featuring In-House,Prime Dry Aged Beef, Fresh Seafood and Signature dishes. We offer an extensive Wine List, Hand Crafted Beer, Cocktails and Live piano music nightly.. Happy Hour in the bar and lounge: 4:00am – 6:00pm. $5 Martinis, Discounted Cocktails, Wine By the Glass.

Owner? Claim The Menu

Vail Ranch Steakhouse  Restaurant Reviews

• 05/25/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Cons: 'All good'
  • 07/17/2014 - A diner from Burbank, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
People found this by searching for: Vail Steakhouse Temecula, Vail Ranch Steakhouse Temecula, Vail Ranch Steakhouse Prices, Vail Ranch Restaurant, Temecula, Vail Steakhouse Lunch Menu, Web, Vail Ranch Steakhouse, Vail Ranch Steakhouse Menu, and Vail Ranch Steak House.