- 15 / 20
- Read Gayot Review »
Best Dishes at Valentino
These dishes from the Valentino menu are contributed by Menuism users directly, as part of a restaurant review, or as part of an image upload.
Bianco E Rossa: Mousse Al Cioccolato Bianco Con Cuore Di Lampone E Ciliegie
Assortimente Di Biscotti E Piccolo Pasticceria
seafood of the day ()
- Selvaggio's wine cellar is one of the best in L.A., with over 2,500 selections, ranging from reasonable to outrageous. Rare Italian vintages are a specialty, and wine pairings are offered with meals.
- The knowledgeable bartender listens to what guests like and offers excellent suggestions. Besides glass or bottle options, guests may also order a "quartino," ideal for two.
- The dozen Italian and West Coast wines on the bar list are select but not inexpensive--the average glass is about $17. Specialty cocktails include the Limoncello Drop and the Bourbon 1972, made with homemade vanilla fig puree.
- Stairs climb above the ivied flagstone entrance to a secret green, twinkling little patio--romantic for two, intimate for four, but squeezably manageable for even 10. Heat lamps provided.
- Patrons may also order off the regular dinner menu and the enormous tome of the regular wine list.
Mon-Thu 05:00PM - 10:00PMFri-Sat 05:00PM - 10:30PM
Valentino brings the spirit of Italian dining to LA with exceptional cuisine, an award-winning wine cellar and gracious hospitality. Valentino presents modern Italian fare that utilizes fresh ingredients flown in from Italy and the best, seasonal food from across the US. The chef's tasting menu which has several different choices, and numerous a la carte choices allow the restaurant to showcase the countless pleasures of Italian cooking by highlighting themes: classic Italian dishes, regional cuisine from different provinces, served in a very comfortable setting. Valentino is dedicated to providing a true taste of Italy and always strives to capture the charm, warmth, and feeling of the Italian kitchen.
New! Visit vin bar at Valentino. Drop in anytime to taste new dishes created daily.
Valentino is the proud recipient of the Wine Spectator Grand Award since 1981 for our exceptional wine list.