Veneto Italian Grill

8500 Highway 6 N Ste A
Houston, TX 77095-2103

Cuisine: Italian, Italian/American

Veneto Italian Grill is a Italian and Italian/American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Sponsored Links: data-color-border=""> data-color-link=""> data-color-text="">
Overall
Pros
"I absolutely love the grilled chicken Greek salad!!!!"
"Awesome food"
VenetoOwner photo

VenetoOwner

Cypress, CA

RESPONSE TO FOOD POISONING SCAM

THat reviewer is a scam artist that tried to scam us for money. Everyone at her table ate the same food as her boyfriend…no one else was sick. We use all high quality fresh ingredients, and keep a spotlessly clean kitchen. She wanted us to give her a week worth of pay to not call the health dept. We said go ahead and call ..so she did. I will not be blackmailed or scammed by the likes of them.
We are proud of Veneto, our food and our staff.

sarahk66 photo

sarahk66

Food Poisioning at Veneto's

This place is terrible. My boyfriend got food
poisoning really bad from the shrimp marinara. He was
throwing up for days. He has not recovered. When I
called these jerks about it the owner took no
responsibility at all and hung up on me. This is a
horrible place to go eat. My boyfriends stomach lining
is all messed up. I called the safety
inspector’s office to go to the restaurant. Unless if
people want to be throwing up for days I would steer
clear of this place. Let everyone know not to come to
this restaurant. It’s not worth getting sick for.
There are plenty of other restaurants to go to.

Shrimp Capellini

This is what caused the food poisoning the shrimp.

abu872 photo

abu872

Awesome Restaurant!

Went to Veneto today. Not only was the food AWESOME, but more importantly, the people are awesome. I was able to sit down and talk to the owner for a while. What an awesome, sweet person! Check this place out folks. It’s great!

Shrimp Capellini

Yummy!!!!

wittbunch photo

wittbunch

Cypress, TX
Veneto Italian Grill 3.0

Veneto's Italian Grill, Copperfield - Think before you eat!

Was charged gratuity on a table of 6. When I questioned the “bartender” about the charge and told him I didn’t want to be charged for bad service and not so great service he was RUDE to me. Turns out said “bartender” was the OWNER. Really??? The owner rude.

Restroom was unclean and smelly. The service was SLOW. Our waiter stuck a straw in my mother’s tea, without asking, as she was trying to take a drink of it. Bread and refills took quite a while.

Ordered the VEAL Marsala. Sauce was good but veal was tough. Now really, isn’t veal, veal because it is tender and decadent? The vegetables were overcooked.

Not a pleasant experience and WILL NOT return. When the owner is rude and doesn’t treat customers with concern and respect I WILL NOT spend my money there.

Veal Marsala

Good sauce but the Veal was chewy and had hard areas. Veggies overcooked.

LuigiC photo

LuigiC

Cypress, CA

Best Italian Home Cooking Outside New York or Boston

This is truly the best Italian outside New York or Boston. I have been to Veneto numerous times and am extremely happy each and every time. The bread is excellent served hot out of the oven with garlic and olive oil dip…very addictive. The Caesar dressing is unmatched. the chicken dish with the creamy mustard sauce is superb…as is the pork chop. The staff is great…friendly and knowledgeable. One of the things like the best is that they don’t nickel and dime you to death. The dinner price includes the salad, veggies and pasta with the entree.
This place is owned by Hank and his wife Shezara. One of them is always there and make you feel very welcome. You definitly should try it out.

Pollo Laguna

The dish was beautiful. It was a large chicken breast in a lght creamy mustard sauce with sun dried tomatoes (YUM) and a side of sauteed mixed vegetables and spaghetti in tomato gravy (sauce) with fresh baked bread and garllic and olive oil dip. We were also served a house salad with house dressing. also very good, but the caesar dressing is amazing.

dfb photo

dfb

Cypress, TX

INCREDIBLE

The food at this restaurant is incredible. My husband and I have had dinner there several times and each time it has been awesome. We have tried different dishes and each were superb. This restaurant hasn’t been given enough credit for its wonderful food. We found this restaurant through our son’s High School were this restaurant donated food for a “Teacher’s Luncheon” and every teacher raved about the good taste and how wonderful the food was. The service was good as well, friendly atmosphere. Try it you will not be disappointed.

1grace1 photo

1grace1

Really Good Food!

This was our 4th visit to Veneto and we just love it. Good food and good prices served by attentive waiters in a beautiful setting.

We highly reccomend Veneto.

Gamberi Arina

I was told this dish was named after the owner’s mother because this is her recipe…all I can say is that it was superb.

BGV photo

BGV

Veneto Italian Grill 1.0

Avoid this place! I got a food poisoning...

It was an awful experience… The food can be called Italian based on the menu only. I ordered a salmon and there was a spoiled seafood in the plate which had really bad smell… I tried a small piece and than vomited for 5 minutes in the restroom. I called a waiter and asked to return this dish explaining the reason. To my surprise, the bill included $5 for the salad which I ate (the salmon dish included the salad, so they did not charge for the salmon, but ONLY for the salad) and threw up… I was amazed!!! Went to the manager, and he “kindly” explained that “some people order only salad and not the main course” so the salad is $5. From this explanation I understand that a food poisoning is a daily routine in this place and they try to compensate it by charging for “salad” (which barely costs $1). I’m at home now, and it is possible that I need to visit a physician since it does not get any better. Just wanted to warn you guys! I have never seen such a horrible service… and I never complained before on the restaurant.
Awful-terrible place…

redshadow photo

redshadow

Awesome Restaurant

I have eaten at Veneto more times than I can count. The homemade bread with olive oil and italian spices are delicious and are gratis before the meal. They also have a decent wine list. Their salads are the best with the most wonderful flavorful salad dressing. Low fat healthy choices make this one of my favorite places to eat. It’s got a wonderful outdoor dining area with a beautiful fountain. I’ve always had great service and me and my friends and family will continue to dine here.

joelybear photo

joelybear

HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!

Veneto Italian Grill DO NOT EAT HERE!!!! This was our 1st visit & it was horrible! 1st our waiter picked up a napkin off the table & wiped his mouth off right in front of us.GROSS!! I ordered the Manacoti & it was so tough.I asked the waiter to remove the item from the bill and when he came back he asked if taking half off was ok.I told him no so the Owner came over & told me that the dish was wonderful & that he would not take it off the bill b/c he cut into …it & thought that it was perfect and cut like butter.The guy is an idiot.He refused to correct the matter.

Italian Italian/American Copperfield

Veneto Italian Grill  Restaurant Reviews

• 06/12/2013 - A diner from Houston, TX tried it and didn't like it.
  • 11/02/2013 - A diner from Houston, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Awesome food'
  • 02/13/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 05/13/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/27/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 02/14/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/16/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 04/25/2015 - A diner tried it.
  • 05/17/2015 - A diner tried it and rated it 2 stars. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
Veneto Italian Grill is located near the cities of Houston Texas, Clutch City, and Olean.
People found this by searching for: Veneto Italian Grill Menu, Italian 77095, Veneto Italian Houston, Veneto Italian Grill Houston, Out Of The Way Restaurants In Houston, Venetos Houston, Veneto's Italian Grill, Italian Restaurant Copperfield Houston Texas, and Veneto Italian Grill.