Venus Restaurant

2441 W Bay Dr
Largo, FL 33770

Cuisine: American, Greek

Venus Restaurant is a American and Greek restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Petra1234 photo

Petra1234

Clearwater, FL
Venus Restaurant 5.0

Amazing

I’ve been going to this restaurant for almost five years now and never had a bad server. They are always so kind and tend to all your needs. The owner always greets us personally and ask if everything is OK. This is my number one favorite restaurant to have breakfast. Their biscuits and gravy is to die for. I’ve been testing a lot of restaurants for their gravy and this one is it. They use real ingredients and know how to make it all work. They guy below me with the bad comment needs to stop lying because I read his review on a different site and he said he was there for the first time.
Believe me you will not regret this restaurants. The food has quality, servers are super sweet and fast, environment is relaxing and homey, especially the front porch and the food is great. What else do you need.

Biscuits and Gravey

So so so good.

AvoidVenus photo

AvoidVenus

Venus Restaurant 1.0

Avoid Venus Restaurant at all cost

Terrible Experience
Ordered a western omelet and potatoes on may 26th, 2015
was brought , greasy dried up potatoes, tasted nasty
politely asked for something else, the waitress came back , saying the owner , doesn’t see anything wrong with them, and will not come and speak with me, If I don’t like it , and I insist on something else, they will call the cops, unbelievable , I would avoid this place like the Plague

western omelet

Terrible

RDG photo

RDG

Venus Restaurant 5.0

Venus Resturant

Nick and his wife are always friendly, the staff is wonderful and the food is terrific! We go every weekend if possible.

Largo photo

Largo

Venus Restaurant 1.0

Meal became A la Carte, I thought we were being served by th

Meal became A la Carte, I thought we were being served by the Soup Nazl
After years of dining there, they were very rude and wanted to charge for every dinner roll, extra sauce and even denied a request for a refill. Lots of restaurants have good food and with today’s economic climate, set your price where you are comfortable or you will get a bad reputation for adding on fees. Two under $8 items and a Childs breakfast soon reached close to $30, when we asked why they informed us they should have charged us for everything. These owners make Ma and Pa Restaurants leave a bad taste in your mouth. I see no one has taken the time to even write a positive review even with them being there for years.

Open Face Roast Beef

Good portions, served well, good tasting meal

American Delivery Greek

Venus Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 06/05/2013 - A diner from Largo, FL tried it and liked it.
  • 06/18/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 10/29/2013 - A diner from Fort Lauderdale, FL tried it.
  • 12/11/2013 - A diner from Largo, FL tried it.
  • 12/12/2013 - A diner from Orlando, FL tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
  • 02/14/2014 - A diner from Franklin, MA tried it.
  • 03/06/2014 - A diner from Miami, FL tried it.
  • 03/23/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/01/2014 - A diner from Saint Petersburg, FL tried it.
  • 08/08/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 09/12/2014 - A diner from Saint Petersburg, FL tried it.
  • 12/30/2014 - A diner from Saint Petersburg, FL tried it.
  • 04/13/2015 - A diner tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 05/30/2015 - A diner tried it.
  • 07/31/2015 - A diner from Largo, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 08/14/2015 - A diner from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Food and service were great, and reasonable prices.'
    Cons: 'None'
Venus Restaurant is located near the cities of Belleair Bluffs, Belleair, and Harbor Bluffs.
People found this by searching for: Venus Restaurant Largo, Fl, Venusfamilyresturantlargo, Venus Largo, Venusfamilyrestaurant Largo Florida, Venus Restaurant Largo Florida, Venus Restaurant Largo Fl, Venus Restaurant Florida, and Venus Restaurant Largo.