Vertical Wine Bistro

mh2mh photo

mh2mh

Vertical Wine Bistro 2.0

wine rip off

I’ve been to Vertical several times. Each time, my takeaway is: Why are their wines so F expensive. WTF. Average of $17-$22 range for a 5-oz pour. What the F Hell. Itty bitty 2 oz flight pours in the $20’s. Shit. I could buy whole bottles of very good wines for what they charge for a single glass.

Last time I was there it was on the free wine tasting night. Showcase for a vintner. Isn’t that what all free wine tastings are. We also got in in time for the happy hour for drinks, most at $5.50.

Their food is okay to good. The good is why they get the extra star. But there are still problems. I remember an orange beet salad that came with no orange beets in sight. I sent it back and it came back three seconds later with beets, and we were told they remade the dish, not just added the beets. Yeah right. Well, it was good. And some sort of chocolate dessert that clearly got messed up when they unmolded it, but they sent it out anyway. Whatevers, it tasted fine, and it’s better than throwing it away. Plus I didn’t pay for it that time. haha. The little grilled cheese w/ figs are not very good, calamari hit and miss, charcuterie not bad, and some other items were good but not memorable bc I can’t remember them.

Tapas French Eclectic

From OpenTable:

Wine Bistro serving California bistro- style menu. Over 420 wine selections, 50 by the glass and wine flights from around the world. Full bar and imported beers as well as draft.

Owner? Claim The Menu

Maison Akira

French in South

Arroyo Chop House

American in South

Vertical Wine Bistro is located near the cities of South Pasadena and San Marino.
People found this by searching for: Vertical Wine Bar Pasadena Ca, Is Vertical, The Wine Nar In Pasadena Ca Still Open, Vertical Wine Bistro Menu Happy Hour, Vertical Restaurant Pasadena Menu, Verticle Wine Restaurant Pasadena, Vertical Wine Bistro Open Table, and Vertical Restaurant Pasadena.