Vien Dong Restaurant

Tacoma, WA 98418-5020

Neighborhoods: South End
Cuisine: Vietnamese, Vegan, Fusion

Overall
Pros
"Reasonably priced food, good portion size. "
"I would not recommend this place. Number one I found what appear to be a coach roach in my stir fry and the owners of the place made light of it. Also, they're very nosy about my personal relationship with my boyfriend insisting that we broke up and g"
Cons
"Twice I've had trouble with a cashier giving me the incorrect change back. "
Comments
"I have always ordered to go. I have liked the Spring Rolls, Vegetarian Pho, Phad Thai, Massman Curry, and other Curry dishes. I've had the teriyaki chicken- this is not my my personal favorite in general, but you may like it if you like teriyaki chick"

Vietnamese Vegan Dinner

Vien Dong Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/10/2013 - A diner from Seattle, WA tried it.
  • 03/23/2013 - A diner from Seattle, WA tried it.
  • 08/10/2013 - A diner from Seattle, WA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 08/19/2013 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 09/09/2013 - A diner tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'I would not recommend this place. Number one I found what appear to be a coach roach in my stir fry and the owners of the place made light of it. Also, they're very nosy about my personal relationship with my boyfriend insisting that we broke up and g'
  • 03/26/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 04/27/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 05/20/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Reasonably priced food, good portion size. '
    Cons: 'Twice I've had trouble with a cashier giving me the incorrect change back. '
    Comments: 'I have always ordered to go. I have liked the Spring Rolls, Vegetarian Pho, Phad Thai, Massman Curry, and other Curry dishes. I've had the teriyaki chicken- this is not my my personal favorite in general, but you may like it if you like teriyaki chick'
  • 06/01/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 06/25/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/02/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 07/17/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
  • 08/12/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 09/14/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 10/03/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 10/15/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/19/2014 - A diner from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/25/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 11/03/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 11/23/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 11/27/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 12/29/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 01/18/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/10/2015 - A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it.
  • 05/10/2015 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 06/05/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 06/09/2015 - A diner from Seattle, WA tried it.
  • 07/31/2015 - A diner from Phoenix, AZ tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Asado

Steakhouse in Central

Stanley & Seafort's Steak Chop

American in Eastside-Enact

El Gaucho Tacoma

Steakhouse in Newtacoma

The Lobster Shop

Seafood in North End

People found this by searching for: Vien Dong Restaurant Tacoma, Vien Dong Menu, Tacoma, Vien Dong Tacoma Wa, Vien Dong Tacoma, Vien Dong Restaurant Tacoma Wa, Vien Dong Menu Tacoma, Vien Dong Restaurant, and Vien Dong Tacoma Menu.