Call 3801 Yakima Ave
Tacoma, WA 98418-5020
Neighborhoods: South End

Cuisine: Vietnamese, Vegan, Fusion

Overall
Pros
"Reasonably priced food, good portion size. "
"I would not recommend this place. Number one I found what appear to be a coach roach in my stir fry and the owners of the place made light of it. Also, they're very nosy about my personal relationship with my boyfriend insisting that we broke up and g"
Cons
"Twice I've had trouble with a cashier giving me the incorrect change back. "
Comments
"I have always ordered to go. I have liked the Spring Rolls, Vegetarian Pho, Phad Thai, Massman Curry, and other Curry dishes. I've had the teriyaki chicken- this is not my my personal favorite in general, but you may like it if you like teriyaki chick"
Vien Dong Restaurant 4.0
November 30, 2008

Vien Dong

I love Vien Dong. It's a great little restaurant with inexpensive prices and large portions. I love the chicken and egg plant dish but phad thai is always a good option as well.
Vien Dong Restaurant 4.0
November 28, 2008

Very Authentic

I really enjoyed Vien Dong. I had the Pho and fresh spring rolls. The food was excellent and tasted just right. The ingredients were all very fresh and the service was great. The atmosphere wasn't the best but for the price, food and…
Vien Dong Restaurant 5.0
July 16, 2007

Can't Go Wrong

Been here many many times, and have never been disappointed! Food is excellent, and so is service. Food always hot, fresh, and cooked perfectly. Authentic, clean, friendly, great value, and plenty of wonderful, mouth watering options!

Vietnamese Vegan Dinner

El Gaucho Tacoma

Steakhouse in Newtacoma

The Lobster Shop

Seafood in North End

People found this by searching for: Vien Dong Restaurant Tacoma, Vien Dong Restaurant Tacoma Wa, Vien Dong Restaurant, Vien Dong Menu, Tacoma, Vien Dong Tacoma Menu, Vien Dong Tacoma Wa, Vien Dong Tacoma, and Vien Dong Menu Tacoma.