Villaggio Italian Restaurant

Cuisine: Italian, Lunch, Traditional

Pros
"It is perfect for down the shore! Casual but classy, comfortable, relaxing and a great meal. Prices are great! They really work with you too. They let me use a $100 gift certificate for take out without batting an eye(wasn't up to being out) so ha"
Cons
"Could be bigger. Needs to expand! Too many ppl trying to get in I guess. The small rooms are a nice touch tho. Dont change that."
Comments
"Applebee and Fridays are old. VILLAGIO IS GREAT. Like I said its my favorite- and I dont even live here!"

$25 Gift Certificate

Buy Now 60% off
Image-5836378-10451612
Italian Lunch Good for groups

Villaggio Italian Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 08/21/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'It is perfect for down the shore! Casual but classy, comfortable, relaxing and a great meal. Prices are great! They really work with you too. They let me use a $100 gift certificate for take out without batting an eye(wasn't up to being out) so ha'
    Cons: 'Could be bigger. Needs to expand! Too many ppl trying to get in I guess. The small rooms are a nice touch tho. Dont change that.'
    Comments: 'Applebee and Fridays are old. VILLAGIO IS GREAT. Like I said its my favorite- and I dont even live here!'
  • 09/15/2014 - A diner from Jersey City, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
  • 03/20/2015 - A diner from Franklin, MA tried it.
  • 08/08/2015 - A diner from Tuckerton, NJ tried it.
Villaggio Italian Restaurant is located near the cities of Stafford, Beach Haven West, and Eagleswood.
People found this by searching for: Villagios In Stafford Nj, Villagio Manahawkin, Villaggio Manahawkin Nj, Villaggio In Manahawkin Nj, Villagio Manahawkin Nj, Villagio Restaurant Manahawkin, Villagios Manahawkin, and Villagio West Creek Nj.