601-544-3354

6158 U S Highway 49 ( )

Hattiesburg, MS 39401

Description: Villies Subs is a Sandwiches, Salads, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid between $10 and $25.
Tags: Delivery, Online Ordering, Sandwiches, Salads, American, Horrible, Incompetent Employees, RUDE, and Deli
  • 66 dishes entered by diners at Villies Subs
  • 1 user loves Villies Subs

Reviews for Villies Subs

Villies Subs

Horrible service and incompetent employees

Over the last two weeks my brother has been insisting that i try a philly cheese steak from villies on 49 in hattiesburg. I finally broke down and decided to go try one today and it was horrible. It all started off with ordering a philly cheese steak with swiss cheese and NO ONIONS and a side of nacho cheese. I made it perfectly clear that i can not eat onions because i am ALLERGIC. After waiting 20-25 minutes (we were the only customers in there) the girl who worked behind the counter brought us our subs. She appoligized when she brought the food and said they were really busy and the phone had been ringing off the hook. (might i add again that we were the only people in there and the phone rang a total of 3 times the whole time we were there) The subs looked great except for the fact that my brother did not get the side sauce that he ordered and had to pay for, i can not exactly remember the name of the sauce, and the fact that my sub was COVERED IN ONIONS. I polietly told the girl that i ordered mine with no onions. She sat there and stared at me with a very dumbfounded look on her face. I stated again I ordered no onions i can not eat onions because i am allergic. My brother stepped in and even stated that he had heard me tell her that. She sat there still with the dumbfounded look on her face and finally took the sub and said she would go and fix it. Which was perfectly fine i was ok with that. Well i sat there and watched my brother and roommate eat for about another 15-20 minutes maybe longer until they were finished with their food. I finally went up there and asked if i could just have it to go. BUt right before that a lady came in and put in a togo order and recieved her food way before i ever recieved mine. Well about 10 minutes after i asked if i could have it to go they finally brought it to me. I did not get an im sorry or appology of any sort. They even did not bring the side of nacho cheese that i had ordered. Once i got to the house to eat my sub, which i could not eat there due to everyone else was already done eating, I relized they made me one of the WORST PHILLY CHEESE STEAK I HAVE EVER EATEN. I do not know if they were trying to be funny or what but the meat was dry and there was only one triangle of swiss cheese on the whole sandwhich, which everyone knows that phillys are suppose to have alot of cheese on them and juicy meat. I do not know if that is their typical way of treating new customers or what, but it sure is a good way to lose customers. I think next time ill keep my 15 dollars and eat else where.

Philly cheese steak

Im just going to put the same thing as i put for the sub shop.
-horrible
-dry meat
-only one triangle of swiss
-worst philly cheese steak i have ever had

Add/Show Comments (1)