Call 7839 St Charles Ave

msnola photo

msnola

New Orleans, LA
Vincent's Italian Cuisine 5.0

Mama Mia -- That's Italian!

Vincent’s is one of THE best Italian restaurants in the city. My husband and I always bring friends there to eat. We have never had a bad or even mediocre meal from there. No matter what item you choose from the menu, you will undoubtedly enjoy it!! You don’t have to have reservations, but I highly recommend that you make them if you are going there on a Friday or Saturday night; otherwise, you will have to wait …. but, trust me, it’s worth the wait! The food is fabulous and the wait staff is friendly.

Vincent's Italian Cuisine 1
February 2, 2015

I can?t really say anything bad about this place, they are in the business that they will triumph in. The service crew is amazing, they really know how to make their customers smile.
Vincent's Italian Cuisine 4.0
May 18, 2009

Great Italian Food, and this is from a New Yorker

We had a great dining experience, but we did have trouble getting a waiter. The place, to its credit, was busy - and as someone in the food industry, I understand. I suggest you try it out

Italian Southern European

From OpenTable:

Vincent's is located in the Uptown area of New Orleans in the heart of the Riverbend. We have been serving the New Orleans area for 20 years and continue to serve the the finest ingredients at a reasonable price. Vincent's has been voted "Best Italian Restaurant" for 10 years in a row by multiple publications. The menu is considered to be Creole Italian which consist of Italian food with a New Orleans Twist. We serve your all your Italian favorites from homemade pasta's to Osso Bucco along with many classic New Orleans dishes such as Blackened Redfish, Seafood Stuffed Porkchop, Veal Chop, Stuffed Shrimp in Pastry, Herb Crusted Salmon and Crabcakes. If your looking for a cozy neighborhood restaurant with great food and service, Vincent's is the place to be.

Owner? Claim The Menu

Vincent's Italian Cuisine  Restaurant Reviews

Vincent's Italian Cuisine is located near the cities of Gretna.
People found this by searching for: Vincent's Menu Prices, Vincent’s Italian Cuisine New Orleans Menu, Vincent's Italian Price, Vincent's Italian Cuisine Menu, Menu Prices For Vincent's Italian, Vincent's New Orleans Menu, Vincent's Italian Cuisine New Orleans Stuffed Shrimp In Pastry, and Vincent's New Orleans Menu Prices.