Vincenzo's Ristorante

665 Bound Brook Rd
Middlesex, NJ 08846

Cuisine: Italian

Overall
Pros
"Growing up this was my favorite italian restaurant in an area surrounded by good ones. I ate there at least 2 - 3 times a month for 4 years and never once was disappointed. This place is my bar that I compare all italian places since!"
"Great food .great service"
Cons
"Couldnt think of one "
Vincenzo's Ristorante 1
June 18, 2015

Growing up i loved eating at italian's restaurant. I ate there at least 2 - 3 times a month for 4 years and never once was disappointed. This place is my bar that I compare all italian places since! Recommend it to everyone
Vincenzo's Ristorante 4.0
June 25, 2008

Nice atmosphere, nice food.

Vincenzo's restorante in Middlesex is a nice place to go for a good meal. The food tasted great, the portions were very generously sized and the atmosphere was excellent
Vincenzo's Ristorante 5.0
January 23, 2007

Great Italian find

I went here for a business dinner and had a great meal! Check out the antipasti, oh my, mozzarella, carpaccio, clams casino, calimari, brocoli rabe with sausage all amazing! Entrees come with a salad, and the food is just delicious! I…

$15 Gift Certificate
Your Price: $6

Buy Now 60% off
Image-5836378-10451612
Italian Delivery

Vincenzo's Ristorante  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/19/2013 - A diner from Springfield, MA tried it and liked it.
  • 08/23/2013 - A diner from Bloomfield, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Great food .great service'
  • 06/17/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 06/19/2015 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Growing up this was my favorite italian restaurant in an area surrounded by good ones. I ate there at least 2 - 3 times a month for 4 years and never once was disappointed. This place is my bar that I compare all italian places since!'
    Cons: 'Couldnt think of one '
Vincenzo's Ristorante is located near the cities of Dunellen, Green Brook, Piscataway Twp, South Bound Brook, and Bound Brook.
People found this by searching for: Vincenzo's Middlesex, Vincenzo's Martinsville, Vincenzo Restaurant, Vincenzos Middlesex Menu, Lnch Menu For Vincenzos Middlesex Nj, Vincenzo Ristorante Middlesex, Vincenzo's Restaurant Bound Brook Nj, Menu For Vincenzo's In Middlesex, and Vincenzo's Middlesex Nj.