Vincenzo's Ristorante

665 Bound Brook Rd
Middlesex, NJ 08846

Cuisine: Italian

Overall
Pros
"Growing up this was my favorite italian restaurant in an area surrounded by good ones. I ate there at least 2 - 3 times a month for 4 years and never once was disappointed. This place is my bar that I compare all italian places since!"
"Great food .great service"
Cons
"Couldnt think of one "
Vincenzo's Ristorante 1
June 18, 2015

Growing up i loved eating at italian's restaurant. I ate there at least 2 - 3 times a month for 4 years and never once was disappointed. This place is my bar that I compare all italian places since! Recommend it to everyone
Vincenzo's Ristorante 4.0
June 25, 2008

Nice atmosphere, nice food.

Vincenzo's restorante in Middlesex is a nice place to go for a good meal. The food tasted great, the portions were very generously sized and the atmosphere was excellent
Vincenzo's Ristorante 5.0
January 23, 2007

Great Italian find

I went here for a business dinner and had a great meal! Check out the antipasti, oh my, mozzarella, carpaccio, clams casino, calimari, brocoli rabe with sausage all amazing! Entrees come with a salad, and the food is just delicious! I…

$15 Gift Certificate
Your Price: $6

Buy Now 60% off
Image-5836378-10451612
Italian Delivery

Vincenzo's Ristorante  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/19/2013 - A diner from Springfield, MA tried it and liked it.
  • 08/23/2013 - A diner from Bloomfield, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Great food .great service'
  • 06/17/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 06/19/2015 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Growing up this was my favorite italian restaurant in an area surrounded by good ones. I ate there at least 2 - 3 times a month for 4 years and never once was disappointed. This place is my bar that I compare all italian places since!'
    Cons: 'Couldnt think of one '
Vincenzo's Ristorante is located near the cities of Dunellen, Green Brook, Piscataway Twp, South Bound Brook, and Bound Brook.
People found this by searching for: Vincenzos Middlesex Menu, Lnch Menu For Vincenzos Middlesex Nj, Vincenzo's Restaurant Bound Brook Nj, Vincenzo's Middlesex, Vincenzo Ristorante Middlesex, Vincenzo Restaurant, Vincenzo's Martinsville, Menu For Vincenzo's In Middlesex, and Vincenzo's Middlesex Nj.