Vince's Mexican Restaurant

4.8 rating over 1 review

530-666-6049

140 W Main St ( )

Woodland, CA 95695-2915

Description: Vince's Mexican Restaurant is a Mexican restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: Mexican, Downtown, Free Parking, Good For Kids, and Takeout
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Vince's Mexican Restaurant

Reviews for Vince's Mexican Restaurant

• 1 review
  • First reviewed by SavySue
Vince's Mexican Restaurant

Consistently Good and Authentic Mexican Fare

I have been eating at Vince’s for over 20 years. Every item I have ever sampled has ranged from very good to fabulous; even the basic house side salad or soup of the day is quite tasty.

The place was totally packed last Saturday night, including a party of about 30. We waited about 5 minutes for a table. Within two minutes of being seated, a waiter appeared with chips and salsa and took our drink order. Two frosty cold Mexican beers, with limes, were delivered a short time later.

I had the Chili Rellenos and my husband ordered his usual Cheese Enchiladas (no epicurean adventures for this man). We consumed the entire basket of chips and a second one magically appeared without any action on our part. Before we could do much damage to the second basket, our dinner arrived.

My sizzling platter was filled to the brim with the two rellenos, rice and refried beans with cheese. The chilis were slightly al dente, so their texture was a perfect with the crispy batter and melted cheese filling. Extra tortillas are free for the asking and I filled three of them with the rice, beans and salsa.

Some day I’ll go in and try the steak platter, but it looks like a meal for two.

Chili Rellenos

Que Bueno!

Vince's Mexican Restaurant is located near the cities of Yolo and El Macero.
People found this by searching for: Vince's Woodland, Vinces Mexican Restaurant Woodland Ca, Vincemexicanrestaurant, Vince's Restaurant Woodland Ca, Vinces Mexican Food Woodland Ca, Vinces Woodland, Vince's Mexican Restaurant Woodland Ca, and Vinces Restaurant Woodland.

Cuatro Milpas Restaurant
Round Table Pizza
Maria's Cantina
Hecho en Mexico Taqueria
Biggie's Pizza and Wings

Link to Vince's Mexican Restaurant

Vince's Mexican Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  87%  Food:  80%  Service:  75%  Ambiance:  75%
Pros
  •  "You just can't go wrong eating here, all the food is simply delicious. "
  •  "Beans &rice"
  •  "No pros"