Visions Restaurant

Cuisine: Contemporary American, Italian, Gluten Free

FlavorFinder photo

Bethesda, MD

I had higher expectations going into the...

I had higher expectations going into the restaurant… southern comfort food sounded wonderful to me. But alas, I don’t think I will be returning anytime soon.

I ordered two of their signature dishes – the crawfish eggrolls and the special mac n cheese. The crawfish eggrolls were heavy on the cabbage and light on the corn and crawfish. The peanut dipping sauce helped make them more palatable.

The special mac and cheese left a lot to be desired as well. it was served with some sauted veggies on the side, which were a welcome addition. The mac and cheese was made with a specific cheddar and had roasted chicken added to it. It was topped with a crispy breadcrumb crust. Unfortunately, it was quite bland and not very cheesey.

The other dishes I tried at the table were fine but nothing too exciting. The short ribs had a nice flavor but were a little fatty for my taste. The special pasta dish with the crabmeat was a generous portion and was probably the best this we ordered at the table!

Did not stick around for dessert… Service was a bit patchy – very attentive at first and then more sporadic as the restaurant got busy. Granted, it is a newer restaurant and they may be working out some kinks, but nonetheless, from a culinary perspective there are several other terrific places nearby that I would go to first.

Contemporary American OpenTable Reservations
Mon-Thu 05:00PM - 10:00PM (Dinner)
Fri-Sat 05:00PM - 11:00PM (Dinner)
Mon-Fri 11:30AM - 03:00PM (Lunch)
Sun 11:00AM - 04:00PM (Sunday Brunch)

Visions Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Visions Restaurant is located near the cities of Uninc Montgomery County, Friendship Village, Chevy Chase, Bethesda, and Glen Echo.
People found this by searching for: Menu For Visions Restaurant In Bethesda,Mooo, Vision Of Restaurant, 'Vision Of Heavy Meal Restaurant', Vision Restaurant In Bethesda Maryland, Vission Of A Restaurant, Visions Of A Restaurant, Vision Of Restaurants, Vision Of The Restaurant, and Visions Restaurant Bethesda.