Vitale's Pizza

3.2 rating over 1 review

269-673-2121

320 Western Ave ( )

Allegan, MI 49010

Tags: Pizza, Lunch, Takeout, Good For Kids, Catering, Dinner, Cafe, European, Subs, and Italian

Reviews for Vitale's Pizza

September 11, 2005

Husbands Favorite Pizza

My husband loves this pizza. He thinks that they have the best pizza ever. I however lived in Chicago for a bit and can say that there pizza is mediocre. It is ok but I would rather stick to one of the other chains. The wait for the pizza…

People found this by searching for: Vitale's Pizza Allegan Mi, Vitale's Menu Allegan Mi, Vitales Allegan Mi, Vitalies Pizza Allegan, Vitales Pizza Allegan, Vitales Allegan Menu, Vitale's Pizza Allegan, Vitales Allegan, and Vitale's Allegan.

Deano's 50's Diner

Link to Vitale's Pizza

Vitale's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  92%  Food:  100%  Service:  83%  Ambiance:  83%
Pros
  •  "They told me a price over the phone. Then when I got the pizza they charged me $20 more. They refused to credit my card. The manager was very very rude. I will never eat there again because of the way I was treated."
  •  "Fantastic food."
  •  "Awesome!"
Cons
  •  "They told me a price over the phone. Then we I received the pizza it was $20 more. They refused to credit my card. The manager was very very rude. I will never eat there again because of the way I was treated. No pro to this place"