Vitale's Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Catering

Overall
Pros
"Staff very nice and pleasant. Have had pizza and their subs both are delicious."
"The toping was all on one side"
"Very nice, respectful staff. They always say "thanks for the tip!" Awesome manager!"
"They told me a price over the phone. Then when I got the pizza they charged me $20 more. They refused to credit my card. The manager was very very rude. I will never eat there again because of the way I was treated."
"Fantastic food."
"Awesome!"
Cons
"Delivery takes too long. "
"They told me a price over the phone. Then we I received the pizza it was $20 more. They refused to credit my card. The manager was very very rude. I will never eat there again because of the way I was treated. No pro to this place"
Comments
"Expect great food and wonderful service."

Pizza Lunch Takeout

Vitale's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/09/2013 - A diner from New York, NY tried it and liked it.
  • 03/23/2013 - A diner from Westland, MI tried it and liked it.
  • 04/08/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 04/22/2013 - A diner from Ashley, MI tried it and liked it.
  • 04/28/2013 - A diner from Westland, MI tried it.
  • 05/29/2013 - A diner from Plainwell, MI tried it and liked it.
  • 06/13/2013 - A diner from Plainwell, MI tried it and liked it.
  • 06/19/2013 - A diner from Northville, MI tried it and liked it.
  • 06/28/2013 - A diner from Waterford, MI tried it.
  • 09/05/2013 - A diner from Allegan, MI tried it.
  • 09/07/2013 - A diner from Plainwell, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Awesome!'
  • 09/27/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 11/26/2013 - A diner from Otsego, MI tried it.
  • 12/08/2013 - A diner from Plainwell, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Fantastic food.'
  • 04/16/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 06/12/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 07/09/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'They told me a price over the phone. Then when I got the pizza they charged me $20 more. They refused to credit my card. The manager was very very rude. I will never eat there again because of the way I was treated.'
    Cons: 'They told me a price over the phone. Then we I received the pizza it was $20 more. They refused to credit my card. The manager was very very rude. I will never eat there again because of the way I was treated. No pro to this place'
  • 09/02/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/25/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 11/29/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 12/28/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 01/11/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/24/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/22/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 02/26/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Very nice, respectful staff. They always say "thanks for the tip!" Awesome manager!'
  • 03/13/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 04/03/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 04/23/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 05/23/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 05/29/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 06/02/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 06/04/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 06/06/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 06/07/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 08/05/2015 - A diner from Lansing, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 2 stars. They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'The toping was all on one side'
  • 11/09/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Staff very nice and pleasant. Have had pizza and their subs both are delicious.'
    Cons: 'Delivery takes too long. '
    Comments: 'Expect great food and wonderful service.'
  • 01/01/2016 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/30/2016 - A diner tried it.
People found this by searching for: Vitales Pizza Allegan Menu, Vitale's Allegan, Vitales Allegan Mi, Vitales Allegan, Vitalies Pizza Allegan, Vitales Pizza Allegan, Vitale's, Allegan Mi, and Vitale's Pizza Allegan.