Vitale's Pizza

320 Western Ave
Allegan, MI 49010

Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Catering

Overall
Pros
"Very nice, respectful staff. They always say "thanks for the tip!" Awesome manager!"
"They told me a price over the phone. Then when I got the pizza they charged me $20 more. They refused to credit my card. The manager was very very rude. I will never eat there again because of the way I was treated."
"Fantastic food."
"Awesome!"
Cons
"They told me a price over the phone. Then we I received the pizza it was $20 more. They refused to credit my card. The manager was very very rude. I will never eat there again because of the way I was treated. No pro to this place"

Pizza Lunch Takeout

Vitale's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/09/2013 - A diner from New York, NY tried it and liked it.
  • 03/23/2013 - A diner from Westland, MI tried it and liked it.
  • 04/08/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 04/22/2013 - A diner from Ashley, MI tried it and liked it.
  • 04/28/2013 - A diner from Westland, MI tried it.
  • 05/29/2013 - A diner from Plainwell, MI tried it and liked it.
  • 06/13/2013 - A diner from Plainwell, MI tried it and liked it.
  • 06/19/2013 - A diner from Northville, MI tried it and liked it.
  • 06/28/2013 - A diner from Waterford, MI tried it.
  • 09/05/2013 - A diner from Allegan, MI tried it.
  • 09/07/2013 - A diner from Plainwell, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Awesome!'
  • 09/27/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 11/26/2013 - A diner from Otsego, MI tried it.
  • 12/08/2013 - A diner from Plainwell, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Fantastic food.'
  • 04/16/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 06/12/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 07/09/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'They told me a price over the phone. Then when I got the pizza they charged me $20 more. They refused to credit my card. The manager was very very rude. I will never eat there again because of the way I was treated.'
    Cons: 'They told me a price over the phone. Then we I received the pizza it was $20 more. They refused to credit my card. The manager was very very rude. I will never eat there again because of the way I was treated. No pro to this place'
  • 09/02/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/25/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 11/29/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 12/28/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 01/11/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/24/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/22/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 02/26/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Very nice, respectful staff. They always say "thanks for the tip!" Awesome manager!'
  • 03/13/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 04/03/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 04/23/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 05/23/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 05/29/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 06/02/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 06/04/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 06/06/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 06/07/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
People found this by searching for: Vitale's Pizza Allegan Mi, Vitales Allegan Mi, Vitale's Allegan, Vitales Pizza Allegan Menu, Vitale's Pizza Allegan, Vitales Allegan,Mi Need Menu, Vitales Pizza Allegan, Vitalies Pizza Allegan, and Vitales Allegan.