Vito's Pizza

113 Clements Bridge Rd
Barrington, NJ 08007

Cuisine: Pizza, Wings, Wraps

Pros
"Sicilian pizza"
Cons
"Everything else besides the food. The new female counter girls are useless. They Called me back asking about my credit card and delivery when I ordered food for pickup. Clueless. Couldn't subtract 2$ from my bill and give me proper change. I would rat"

$15 Gift Certificate
Your Price: $10

Buy Now 33% off
Image-5836378-10867460
Pizza Wings Wraps

Vito's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/28/2014 - A diner from Franklin, MA tried it.
  • 04/02/2014 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Sicilian pizza'
    Cons: 'Everything else besides the food. The new female counter girls are useless. They Called me back asking about my credit card and delivery when I ordered food for pickup. Clueless. Couldn't subtract 2$ from my bill and give me proper change. I would rat'
Vito's Pizza is located near the cities of Haddon Heights, Runnemede, Magnolia, Lawnside, and Glendora.
People found this by searching for: Vito's Pizza Barrington Nj, Vitos Barrington Nj, Vito's Pizza Menu Clements, Vito's Pizza Barrington, Vito's Barrington, Vito's Pizza Menu Barrington, Vitos Barrington, and Vitos Pizza Barrington.