Vito's Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, American, Italian

Pros
"Sicilian pizza"
Cons
"Everything else besides the food. The new female counter girls are useless. They Called me back asking about my credit card and delivery when I ordered food for pickup. Clueless. Couldn't subtract 2$ from my bill and give me proper change. I would rat"

TERRIBLE

Absolutely TERRIBLE service. Mistakes are made and I can forgive them but not when the business REFUSES to right their mistakes. I will NEVER make the mistake of giving these people my money again. Then sent the wrong foods and when I called I was offered $2 off my next order. First off, NEXT? Why would there be a next time when this time left me without enough food to feed my family?! Do yourself a favor and go ANYWHERE but here.

Pizza Online Ordering Delivery

Vito's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/28/2014 - A diner from Franklin, MA tried it.
  • 04/02/2014 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Sicilian pizza'
    Cons: 'Everything else besides the food. The new female counter girls are useless. They Called me back asking about my credit card and delivery when I ordered food for pickup. Clueless. Couldn't subtract 2$ from my bill and give me proper change. I would rat'
  • 10/05/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
Vito's Pizza is located near the cities of Haddon Heights, Runnemede, Magnolia, Lawnside, and Glendora.
People found this by searching for: Vitos Barrington Nj, Vito's Pizza Barrington Nj, Vito's Barrington, Vitos Pizza Barrington, Vitos Barrington, Vito's Pizza Menu Clements, Vito's Pizza Barrington, and Vito's Pizza Menu Barrington.