Call 4100 Mountain Rd
Pasadena, MD 21122-4432

Cuisine: Pizza, Sandwiches, Subs

Vizzini's Pizza is a Pizza, Sandwiches, and Subs restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Great carry out pizza"
"I order from here for work and for home. I've always had great service and their cheese pizza is like an addictive drug. I have my coworkers addicted to their pizza now. Best fries also!"
"I get the same thing everytime. XL extra cheese pizza. I like it more than any other pizza chain. "
"Excellen"
"None!"
Cons
"Can't find the menu online"
"needs deep cleaning"
"HORRIBLE service. The owner cussed me out, threatened me, and grabbed his genitals while giving me the finger all because I took back my food because there was a BUG in it and he refused to give me a refund! The police had to be called!"
Comments
"DO NOT EAT HERE!!!!"
etradebaby43 photo

etradebaby43

Chantilly, VA
Vizzini's Pizza 1.0

Subpar Pizza and even worse customer service

I used to frequent this pizza place but the quality of food has been in a fast decline. Don’t waste your money here when you can go right down the street to a much better more authentic pizza place. Customer service is terrible! You think they would take care of returning customers but they do not.

12 inch pepperoni pizza and wings

Pizza is okay… wings were old and possibly frozen, defrosted and refrozen. Don’t waste your money here!

kittyonthewater photo

kittyonthewater

Pasadena, MD
Vizzini's Pizza 5.0

AWESOME Pizza!

Ok only been in the area a few months and this place blows away the other pizza places that I have tried in the area.
Totally sick of dominos and pizza hut so I wanted to try a mom and pop shop and this was the best!! I love the sauce. I hope they never shut down!

16" pepperoni and mushroom xtra sauce plus 2 liter plus plain breaksticks

yum

Vizzini's Pizza 4.0
February 2, 2011

Awesome Food

I've eatin here since i was a child i think the food is awesome i always get a cheesesteak and it is always perfect!!! Now six months pregnant i order from there at least once everyother week its always hot and made the way i like it i…

Pizza Sandwiches Subs

Vizzini's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Vizzini's Pizza is located near the cities of Riverdale, Green Haven, and Severna Park.
People found this by searching for: Vizzini's Pizza Pasadena Md Menu, Vizzini's Pizza Menu Pasadena Md, Vizzini's Pasadena Md, Vizzini's Pasadena, Vizzini's Pizza, Vizzini's, Vizzini's Pizza Pasadena, Vizzini's Pizza Pasadena Md, and Vizzini's Pizza Pasadena Menu.