Waffle House

Cuisine: American, Breakfast

Waffle House is a American and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Dally photo

Taylors, SC

Waffle House Experience Pass It On

Everyone should know, when you enter this place, you’re met with a sincere “Hi, how are you doing?”, and a direct look in the eye. Immediately you are no longer invisible.

Upon grabbing a seat, your choice booth or counter, there’s a waitress or waiter standing there asking you about your day while taking your drink order. If you’re on a strict budget or simply watching what you’re eating the staff and cooks here are not phased if you ask for something not on the menu.

I ordered a grilled chicken breast late one night and to my surprise it was wonderful! Cooked to perfection topped with my favorite veggies and served with a smile. My glass was never empty the staff anticipated my needs and met them. After I had finished my meal I was asked had I enjoyed it!

Another day, rushed for time and strapped for funds I dashed in for the original cheese burger and a water. The cheese burger was hot, done and cooked as I ordered it. I received the same professional service as if I were ordering a full meal and the total cost of my meal before tip $1.08, hey that’s less than the cost of school lunches and twiced as tasty!

In the last year, I have found this place to be a relaxing, entertaining diner where good food is only an order away, so I suggest, give it a try and then pass it on to your friends and family.

grilled chicken breast

grilled chicken breast topped with onions, mushrooms, peppers and grilled tomatoes

American Breakfast Kid Friendly

Waffle House  Restaurant Reviews

Waffle House is located near the cities of Wade Hampton.
People found this by searching for: Waffel House Taylors, Waffle House In Taylors, Waffle House Taylors South Carolina, Waffle House Chicken Breast, Waffle House Taylors, Waffle House Dishes For Sale, Waffle House Location 29652, and Waffle House Taylors Sc.