Waffle House

5.0 rating over 1 review

864-322-9975

2922 Wade Hampton Blvd ( )

Taylors, SC 29687

Description: Waffle House is a American and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: American, Breakfast, Kid Friendly, and Delivery
  • 133 dishes entered by diners at Waffle House
Tips:
  • Formerly a cash-only chain, many Waffle House locations now take credit cards. If you're short of cash, be sure to check before you dine.
  • A kids' menu features smaller portions of menu staples like burgers, grilled cheese, and an egg with toast and jelly. For diet-conscious eaters, the menu also offers a "Light Corner" with items like grilled chicken salad.

Reviews for Waffle House

• 1 review
  • First reviewed by Dally
Waffle House

Waffle House Experience Pass It On

Everyone should know, when you enter this place, you’re met with a sincere “Hi, how are you doing?”, and a direct look in the eye. Immediately you are no longer invisible.

Upon grabbing a seat, your choice booth or counter, there’s a waitress or waiter standing there asking you about your day while taking your drink order. If you’re on a strict budget or simply watching what you’re eating the staff and cooks here are not phased if you ask for something not on the menu.

I ordered a grilled chicken breast late one night and to my surprise it was wonderful! Cooked to perfection topped with my favorite veggies and served with a smile. My glass was never empty the staff anticipated my needs and met them. After I had finished my meal I was asked had I enjoyed it!

Another day, rushed for time and strapped for funds I dashed in for the original cheese burger and a water. The cheese burger was hot, done and cooked as I ordered it. I received the same professional service as if I were ordering a full meal and the total cost of my meal before tip $1.08, hey that’s less than the cost of school lunches and twiced as tasty!

In the last year, I have found this place to be a relaxing, entertaining diner where good food is only an order away, so I suggest, give it a try and then pass it on to your friends and family.

grilled chicken breast

grilled chicken breast topped with onions, mushrooms, peppers and grilled tomatoes

Waffle House is located near the cities of Wade Hampton.
People found this by searching for: Waffle House In Taylors, Waffle House Taylors, Waffle House Location 29652, Waffel House Taylors, Waffle House Dishes For Sale, Waffle House Taylors Sc, Waffle House Chicken Breast, and Waffle House Taylors South Carolina.

Featured in Taylors