Wall Street Pizza

Sandy, OR 97055-8046

Neighborhoods: Sandy
Cuisine: Pizza, Sandwiches, Subs

Overall
Pros
"Ok so I left a prior review And I have to take back what I said. I called the owner of the restraunt And he was amazing Made me a happy client. And I will continue to eat here. Thanks boomer!"
lafcadiyoda photo

lafcadiyoda

Portland, OR
Wall Street Pizza 3.0

Not bad. Average-ish pizza place. Better than Paola's dow...

Not bad. Average-ish pizza place. Better than Paola’s down the road. Nice booths.

Pizza Sandwiches Subs

Wall Street Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

• 01/04/2014 - A diner from Portland, OR tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Ok so I left a prior review And I have to take back what I said. I called the owner of the restraunt And he was amazing Made me a happy client. And I will continue to eat here. Thanks boomer!'
  • 02/15/2014 - A diner tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 07/23/2014 - A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 08/09/2015 - A diner from Sandy, OR tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
People found this by searching for: Wall Street Pizza Sandy, Wal Street Pizza Sandy Menu, Wall Street Pizza Sandy Oregon Menu, Wall Street Pizza Sandy Menu, Sandy Wall Street Pizza, Wallstreet Pizza Sandy, and Wall Street Pizza Sandy Oregon.