330-452-0785

1836 Maple Ave NE ( )

Canton, OH 44705-1765

Description: Walther's Cafe is a American restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.
Tags: American
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Walther's Cafe

Reviews for Walther's Cafe

• 3 reviews
  • First reviewed by marym4

Worse Service Ever!!!

Just spent 2 hrs at walthers. Ordered a appetizer and then my husband ordered a burger and fries and I got soup and cottage cheese. After sitting for 43 minutes the wattress brought me out my soup and cottage cheese…..I waited to eat since she still hadnt brought my husband anything, not even the appetizer…..She brought out his appetizer 53 minutes after we arrived and ordered. It was cold by the way and we ordered the potato skins. I ate my meal which was very good and he ate his appetizer. We then waited another 20 minutes for the waitress to bring out my husbands burger which by then he was ready to go and full from his appetizer. We politely asked for a box and the check! For the first time ever I walked away from a resturant and did not leave a tip. Unless u sit at the bar your service will suck! Dissappointed and will not return. Our waitress was Jessica and we sat in the first room which used to be the non smoking room.

Walther's Cafe

bad service and long wait

I have been going to Walthers for years but have never had such a horrible experience as I did yesterday. The waitress took our order and we waited for over 35 minutes for a small cheese plate to be sent out. The cheese plate had very little on it so I sent it back. The waitress told me that I wouldn’t be charged for this item. I would hope not since I didn’t even eat the food! She became rude when she said “I didn’t make the cheese plate!” Other customers who came in after us and ordered their food after us were served before us!! There are too many restaurants out there who appreciate customers. Walthers just lost our business.

small cheese plate

Swiss cheese looked dried out and there were lots of toothpicks in the small amount of food on the plate.

September 19, 2009

Walther's Cafe is delicious

Walther's may be listed as a bar or pub, but they have some of the best home cooked food in Canton. It is nestled in a mostly residential setting. And is very easy to call ahead and carry out.

People found this by searching for: Walthers Cafe Menu, Walthers Cafe, Walthers Canton Ohio, Walthers Cafe Canton Ohio Menu, Walther's Cafe, Walthers Restaurant, and Walthers Cafe Canton Ohio.

Link to Walther's Cafe

Walther's Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  96%  Food:  100%  Service:  94%  Ambiance:  100%
Pros
  •  "Loved it"
  •  "Decent food"
  •  "Fast service"
  •  "Great food at a reasonable vprice"
Cons
  •  "Smiling more"
  •  "Expensive, horrible service half of the time, Ignored by servers when trying to pick up food and waited for 45 minutes longer than told while most of the staff just stood around"