516-671-2493

304 Sea Cliff Ave ( )

Sea Cliff, NY 11579

Description: Wansuapona Musu is a restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: nothing yet.
  • 3 dishes entered by diners at Wansuapona Musu

Reviews for Wansuapona Musu

• 2 reviews
  • First reviewed by Monsley

Perfect!

I recently went to Musu on a double date. Every detail was perfect! From the atmosphere to the superb service to the decadence of the dishes right down to the little holder for your chop sticks! We enjoyed a bottle of sweet chilled sake, 3 appetizers and 7 different rolls all for $145 AND we had plenty left over to take home.

Just Like a Woman Roll

Crab meat roll with avocado and baked spicy tuna. The whole roll was warm and perfectly topped with sauces. I would highly recommend this dish and all of their house specialties!

Add/Show Comments (1)

3.0

Very Expensive.

My wife and I enjoyed everything we ordered, but felt it was overpriced. We spent $210 for two people, with tip.

Phish Sandwich

This is the best roll they have. Spicy tuna, red tobiko, bonito flakes, and soy. Really good.

The Grand Wazoo

Wansuapona Musu is located near the cities of Glen Cove, Glenwood Landing, Glen Head, Old Brookville, and Baxter Estates.
People found this by searching for: Wansuapona Sushi, Musu Sushi Sea Cliff, Wansuapona, Musu Sea Cliff Menu, Musu Restaurant Sea Cliff, Wansuapona Musu Sushi Restaurant Reviews, Wansuapona Musu, Musu 和食 Glen Cove, and Musu Sea Cliff.

Link to Wansuapona Musu

Wansuapona Musu  Restaurant Reviews

Pros
  •  "Chefs in the back were nice"
Cons
  •  "The owner would dress like a 15 year old and was unclean/gross looking. Why he showed up looking that way is beyond me."
Comments
  •  "Don't go!"