Call 11 Water St
Kittery, ME 03904

Cuisine: Seafood, American, Steak

Pros
"salad bar was wonderful, included pumpkin bread and soup...really nice...not fancy, just good, coupons saved us a bunch too!"
"Fresh food and great service "
Cons
"decor a bit dated, but, i kind of liked it, reminded me of when i used to come to maine as a kid on vacation with my parents...minor, the food was great!"
Eco photo

Eco

Portsmouth, NH
Warren's Lobster House 2.0

It wouldn't be hard to find anything better...

I went here a few years back when I first moved to Portsmouth. It was average. It sort of reminded me of where my grandparents would have eaten – food, decor, and other guests. As someone who tries to eat sustainably, the seafood options were deplorable. So, I recommend eating here if you want zero ambiance and if you want to eat seafood that is completely overfished to prevent them any chance of being around for future generations. Okay, enough of that soapbox, I think you got the point.

NicholasLee photo

NicholasLee

Sunnyvale, CA
Warren's Lobster House 3.0

I actually didn't have the lobster, but the...

I actually didn’t have the lobster, but the calamari was average and the shrimp was so- so.

Yak photo

Yak

Roseville, CA
Warren's Lobster House 5.0

Legal Seafood quality without their prices

I’ll admit, it’s not quite fair to compare Legal to Warren’s, since Legal has to truck most of their stuff in and Warren’s has a dock out back for boats to deliver the catch. But I’ll continue.

Call ahead to reserve a window seat for the sunset. It’s worth it (even with the view of a working harbor).

The food? Excellent! I’ve been to Warren’s at least 5 times now and each time has been a treat. Have tried the following dishes: CLAM CHOWDER, Salmon NEW ORLEANS, SEAFOOD JAMBALAYA, THE HAPPY CLAM PLATTER, and CAPTAIN WARREN’S PLATTER.

All were wonderful!

Their salad bar is another item worth the trip for! Over 50 items to choose from and constantly kept up to make sure all items are fresh.

Don’t forget to take your “key” to the gift shop and see if you’ve won. No, I haven’t won anything yet. But I’ll be back there soon!

CLAM CHOWDER

If you get the bowl, expect that you’ll be doing a soup and salad night. The bowl is HUGE! Excellent chowder! Rival’s Legal Sea Food on every aspect.

Salmon NEW ORLEANS

I normally don’t order anything cajun outside of Louisiana/Texas as most places say they know how to do it, but few actually do. Warren’s is one of the few. They know how to properly “blacken” and in this case the rest of the salmon’s taste still came through. Not the BEST blackened Salmon I’ve had, but being in Kittery, ME, it’s the best around there for sure.

SEAFOOD JAMBALAYA

Be prepared to EAT if you order the Seafood Jambalaya. Loads of seafood in here, mussels, shrimp, crab, scallops and some andouille sausge for the cajun touch, plus the sauce has a kick too.

THE HAPPY CLAM PLATTER

Those clams were definitely happy before the ended up on my plate. And after they were on my plate, they were tasty!!! Lightly breaded with a crust the clam taste easily came through. Excellent clams and loads of em.

CAPTAIN WARREN’S PLATTER

Just one word. WOW! It’s THAT good! Scallops, Clams, Haddock, and shrimp.

Salad Bar

Lots of variety and all of it fresh! Soup and bread stations as well as cheese/crackers and salad toppings.

Warren's Lobster House 4.0
January 30, 2010

NOT WORTH THE PRICE

This is more of a tourist trap. The foods is not really up to the price. I and my bf ate there and were charged $70 for twin chix lobster at a season where I can get them at restaurant for $20. They claim to have the best salad, but its…
Warren's Lobster House 4.0
July 14, 2009

Warren's Lobster House

Warren's has been around since I was a kid. It's a great place to take the family, or any large group. They have large tables and can accommodate a large party. Their seafood is terrific, and it is located right on the water. -K.P.

Seafood American Steak
Sun-Sat 11:30AM - 08:00PM (11:30 am to 8 pm (Sun-Thurs), until 8:30 pm (Fri-Sat))

Warren's Lobster House  Restaurant Reviews

• 06/20/2015 - A diner from New York, NY tried it and liked it.
Warren's Lobster House is located near the cities of Kittery Point, New Castle, and Portsmouth.
People found this by searching for: Warrens Rest Kittery Me, Warren Lobster House Menu, Warren Lobster House, Warrens Lobster, Warren's Lobster House, Warrens Lobster House Kittery Me, and Warren's Lobster House Reviews.