Call 283 Main St
Farmingdale, NY 11735

Cuisine: Japanese, Catering, American

Wasabi Hibachi Japanese Steak House is a Japanese, Catering, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go.

Overall
amandacurran photo

amandacurran

Farmingdale, NY
Wasabi Hibachi Japanese Steak House 3.0

Nice and clean place.

Nice and amazing food. Great people and great atmosphere. Will be bringing my friends here. One of the few places I love to go to. Great cooks!

Beef Teriyaki Dinner Entree

Perfectly cooked!
Nicely done and presented.

Wasabi Hibachi Japanese Steak House 1.0
May 21, 2008

u like spicy? try this restaurant!

I went to eat at this restaurant b4... I love their spicy crab is delicious! But I didn't like the management! Especially I know their boss called Robbie,,, well, he has a big mouth and seeing him around makes the food tasteless!
Wasabi Hibachi Japanese Steak House 5.0
October 17, 2007

great hibachi and sushi in long island

i went to this place with 8 of my friends and though we waited a while it really was worth the wait .but the food was great, the service was quick once we satdown ,the atmosphere was fun they have karoake would definitly come back again.

$50 Gift Certificate

Buy Now 24% off
Image-5836378-10804307
Japanese Takeout Parking

Wasabi Hibachi Japanese Steak House  Restaurant Reviews

Wasabi Hibachi Japanese Steak House is located near the cities of S Farmingdale, South Farmingdale, Old Bethpage, Bethpage, and Plainedge.
People found this by searching for: Wasabi Farmingdale Ny, Wasabi Farmingdale Ny Menu, Wasabi Farmingdale, Hibachi Resturanet Near Bethpage Ny, Wasabi Restaurant Farmingdale, Wasabi Miller Place Ny, Japanese Restaurant Farmingdale, and Japanese Restaurant Farmingdale Ny.