Call 10 N Illinois St
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Neighborhoods: Downtown Indianapolis

Cuisine: American, Seafood, Burgers

Pros
"The pretzel rolls they serve with the meal are awesome. They serve them with two whipped butters. I had the pulled pork sandwich and my date had a burger. Both were great."
Cons
"No cons during our visit"
May 21, 2012

Hands down, the best steak I have ever

Hands down, the best steak I have ever eaten. I actually cut it into tiny bites so it would last longer! Our waiter was really helpful and attentive. Fantastic!
August 1, 2011

Wonderful!

Had an amazing dining experience at the Weber Grill. I honestly cannot wait to go back. The Spinach and Artichoke Dip was the best I have ever had! My friend and I decided to order two entrees and share, the Ribs and the Pork Chops. …
May 11, 2010

Manager Jennifer and Waitress Were Delightful

Had wonderful time and the service was excellent. Food was well prepared and laid out in a great fashion. Clean facility and excellent atmosphere. Would eat there again.

American Delivery Good for groups

From OpenTable:

Owned by the company that set the standards for outdoor cooking: Weber Grill Restaurant is the culmination of fifty years of grilling expertise. With everything prepared on authentic Weber charcoal kettles, the menu offers the best in classic outdoor grilling including: steaks, barbecue, hamburgers. The restaurant boasts an open kitchen, customized private events, patio seating, & grilling tips.

Owner? Claim The Menu

Weber Grill  Restaurant Reviews

• 10/04/2013 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'The pretzel rolls they serve with the meal are awesome. They serve them with two whipped butters. I had the pulled pork sandwich and my date had a burger. Both were great.'
    Cons: 'No cons during our visit'
Weber Grill is located near the cities of Belmont.
People found this by searching for: Weber Grill Indianapolis Menu, Fdic Indy Restaurants, Downtown Indianapolis Weber Grill, Weber Grove Restaurant Indianapolis, Fdic Best Restaurants In Indianapolis, Webers Grill Indianapolis, Weber Grill Japan Online, and Weber Grill Indianapolis Brunch Menu.