West Side Pizza & Sub Shop

4.8 rating over 1 review

508-588-1331

35 Torrey St ( )

Brockton, MA 02301-4834

Description: West Side Pizza & Sub Shop is a Pizza, Sandwiches, and Subs restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: Pizza, Sandwiches, Subs, Good For Kids, Takeout, Online Ordering, Delivery, Greek, and Parking
  • 1 dish entered by diners at West Side Pizza & Sub Shop
  • 1 user wants to eat at West Side Pizza & Sub Shop

Reviews for West Side Pizza & Sub Shop

West Side Pizza & Sub Shop

The Best Place in Brockton

I love this place. It’s probably the only place I eat in Brockton. I only get the same thing every time, Boneless Buffalo Wings (Volcanic) with fries and a drink, but it’s the best I’ve ever had. And my friends even tell me that their food they order is legendary also. I’m glad to live in Brockton, for this reason. The waiters/waitress’ there are amazing and are really friendly, the cooks are awesome, and the place is so roomy. The prices are great also. I love it. Sam is a great man for giving Brockton a place like this.

Boneless Buffalo Wings with Fries and a Drink

I wish I could rate this a 6 out of 5. It’s just that good. Only thing I get there, and I go there a lot. You have to taste it to believe it.

People found this by searching for: Westside Pizza Brockton Ma, Westside Pizza Menu Brockton Ma, Westside Pizza In Brockton Menu, West Side Pizza Brockton Ma Menu, Westside Pizza/Brockton Ma, West Side Grill Brockton Ma, West Side Pizza Brockton Ma, and Westside Pizza Brockton Ma Menu.

Stella's Pizza
Lady C & J Soul Food and Catering
China King
Nagoya
Five Guys

Link to West Side Pizza & Sub Shop

West Side Pizza & Sub Shop  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  90%  Food:  100%  Service:  80%  Ambiance:  100%
Pros
  •  "Food is always fresh"