4.8 rating over 1 review
Call 35 Torrey St
Brockton, MA 02301-4834

Cuisine: Pizza, Sandwiches, Subs

West Side Pizza & Sub Shop is a Pizza, Sandwiches, and Subs restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Good"
"Food is always fresh"
Tyler_Porciello photo

Tyler_Porciello

Brockton, MA
West Side Pizza & Sub Shop 5.0

The Best Place in Brockton

I love this place. It’s probably the only place I eat in Brockton. I only get the same thing every time, Boneless Buffalo Wings (Volcanic) with fries and a drink, but it’s the best I’ve ever had. And my friends even tell me that their food they order is legendary also. I’m glad to live in Brockton, for this reason. The waiters/waitress’ there are amazing and are really friendly, the cooks are awesome, and the place is so roomy. The prices are great also. I love it. Sam is a great man for giving Brockton a place like this.

Boneless Buffalo Wings with Fries and a Drink

I wish I could rate this a 6 out of 5. It’s just that good. Only thing I get there, and I go there a lot. You have to taste it to believe it.

Pizza Sandwiches Subs

West Side Pizza & Sub Shop  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: West Side Grill Brockton Ma, West Side Menu Brockton Ma, Westside Pizza Brockton Ma, West Side Pizza Brockton Ma, West Side Subs Brockton Ma, Westside Pizza In Brockton Menu, Westside Pizza Brockton Ma Menu, West Side Pizza Brockton Ma Menu, and West Side Restaurant In Brockton Ma.