Whistling Swan

502 Main St
Sturbridge, MA 01566

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Breakfast

Pros
"Atmosphere was elegant and my mother and husband,also enjoyed it as well."
Cons
" too much foot traffic while eating."
Comments
" I can't wait to Dine there again."

American Parking Good For Kids

From OpenTable:

Welcome to the The Duck! We are proud to have our master chefs, Enrico Giovanello and Tony Pitts at the helm, serving up new menus that you are sure to fall in love with. Ask our professional waitstaff or mixologists about our perfectly created signature cocktails, ice cold local draft beer selections, or an artfully paired glass of wine. Top it all off with Chef Patrick Farrelly's signature 'Pattycakes' desserts to satisfy your sweet tooth.

Owner? Claim The Menu

Whistling Swan  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/04/2014 - A diner from Franklin, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Atmosphere was elegant and my mother and husband,also enjoyed it as well.'
    Cons: ' too much foot traffic while eating.'
    Comments: ' I can't wait to Dine there again.'
Whistling Swan is located near the cities of Fiskdale and Southbridge.
People found this by searching for: Whistling Swan Sturbridge Ma Menu, Whistling Swan Restaurant Sturbridge Ma, White Swan Restaurant Sturbridge, White Swan, Sturbridge, Ma, Whistling Swan Restaurant Sturbridge, Ugly Duckling Sturbridge Menu, Whistling Swan Sturbridge Menu, Whistling Swan Menu, and Whistling Swan Sturbridge.