Call 66 State Rd
Westport, MA 02790-3507

Cuisine: American, Breakfast, Kid's Menu

Overall
Pros
"Steak"
kagstrawberry97 photo

kagstrawberry97

Fall River, MA
White's Of Westport Restaurant 1.0

White's Resturant

I went for a futsal banquet tonight. The food was bad. The best thing on the menu was the soda and the tater tots, it was just awful. The BBQ beef didn’t taste good, the food smelt like farm crap and it was just nasty also they put a piece of paper over the Pepsi bottle so that we wouldn’t know what it was. The tater tots were alright, the chicken fingers were nasty. They had this red sauce that looked like ketchup but i think it was sweet ‘n’ sour sauce. It smelt disgusting. The meatballs were disgusting. I did not like the food at all.

White's Of Westport Restaurant 4.0
November 11, 2005

Beautiful Facility

I have attended so many different functions at the facility. Each one has been fabulous. The food is excellent, the facilities are beautiful and the service is exceptional. I've actually held a bridal shower here for a very close friend.
White's Of Westport Restaurant 5.0
September 24, 2005

I am there all the time

I LOVE this place it is clean and big and the people are so happy here. I think this is number one place to have a party, rent halls and get your reception at.

American Good for groups Breakfast

White's Of Westport Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

White's Of Westport Restaurant is located near the cities of North Westport.
People found this by searching for: Whites Restaurant Ma, White's Restaurant Westport Ma, Whites Of Westport Restaurant, White's Of Westport Restaurant, Whites Of Westport, Whites Restaurant, Whites Restaurant Westport Ma, and White's Of Westport.