231-739-6379

4610 Airline Road ( )

Muskegon, MI 49444

Description: Whitlows' Forerunner is a American restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: American
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Whitlows' Forerunner

Reviews for Whitlows' Forerunner

4.0

Best Perch on the Planet!!!!

The place isn’t much to look at. It isn’t a beautiful, fancy place. But if you want the best Perch that you have ever eaten, this is your place! I promise you! :) Take care,
Chris

Whitlows' Forerunner

Whitlow's Forerunner has the BEST Patty Melt!

I was pleasantly surprised by the friendly atmosphere AND by the great food! Our waitress was very attentive and helpful – we have a club that meets monthly and were looking for a place to hold our meetings. She showed us a separate area that we could meet and have relative privacy and easy access. By the way, my patty melt was the best patty melt that I’ve ever tasted… and I’ve had quite a few!!!

Patty Melt

This was the best ever!!! Succulent and wonderfully prepared!

October 16, 2008

Good perch!

Whitlow's Forerunner has some of the best perch you can get in Muskegon. The atmosphere is casual, the service is very good, the prices are pretty reasonable and the portions are generous!

Whitlows' Forerunner is located near the cities of North Muskegon, Muskegon Heights, Roosevelt Park, and Norton Shores.
People found this by searching for: Whitlows Restaurant Muskegon, Whitlows Muskegon, Whitlows, Whitlows Muskegon Menu, Whitlows Muskegon Mi, Whitlow's Muskegon, and Whitlows Menu Muskegon.

Featured in Muskegon

Link to Whitlows' Forerunner

Whitlows' Forerunner  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  87%  Food:  83%  Service:  83%  Ambiance:  83%