Call 1250 E Higgins Rd
Schaumburg, IL 60173-4940

Cuisine: American, Gluten Free, Sandwiches

Wildfire - Schaumburg is a American, Gluten Free, and Sandwiches restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Eriverto photo

Eriverto

Hoffman Estates, IL

Our Favorite for dinner.

We have never been disappointed at Wildfire. The meats are always properly cooked and the sides are excellent. I prefer to start with a flight of martinis followed a flight of red wines. My favorite desert was the cherry pie, but that was a special seasonal item.

Porterhouse Steak

It was cooked to perfection. The rib eye is my second choice

Wildfire - Schaumburg 4.0

good food, little expensive but totally worth it!

good food, little expensive but totally worth it!

June 16, 2011

Delectable Food For Any Occasion!

We my in laws 50th anniversary here last month and it was fabulous! The best food in Schaumburg!\r \r My in-laws had never been to Wildfire before and were very impressed. It was a happy occasion and the dessert are my favorite!
February 1, 2010

Consistently good food

Wonderful dining experience. The staff was very attentive and knowledgable. On the whole, the food exceeeded our expectations. I certainly enjoyed the Peppercorn steak . Our only complaint was that the side dishes of augratin potatoes…
May 24, 2008

Love this restaurant

I would highly recommend this restaurant. The food is delicious and the service is outstanding. I would make reservations though. The normal wait on the weekend is 1 1/2 to 2 hours but if you make a reservation they have to seat you…

American Takeout Gluten Free
Tips
  • The restaurant features private party rooms and family-style menus for your next event. Call for more information.

From OpenTable:

Step back in time to when going out for dinner meant something really special. From the decor to the jazz music, Wildfire has the style and warmth that makes it perfect for celebrating with friends or a quiet evening for two. The extensive menu features broiled steaks and chops, wood-roasted seafood and roasted meats, all prepared in an open kitchen. Signature dishes include Horseradish Crusted Filet Mignon, Macadamia Nut Crusted Halibut, Wildfire Chopped Salad and Cedar Planked Salmon. So order a signature martini or one of our many wines by the glass, then sit back and enjoy the 1940s supper club experience of Wildfire.

Owner? Claim The Menu

UnknownANGEL32

Schaumburg, IL
0 useful

Wildfire - Schaumburg  Restaurant Reviews

Wildfire - Schaumburg is located near the cities of Hoffman Estates.
People found this by searching for: Wildfire Restaurant Schaumburg, Wild Fire Restaurant In Shaumburg, Wildfire Schaumburg, Wildfire Restaurants In Illinois, Wildfire Schaumburg, Wildfire Schaum, Wildfire Menu Schaumburg, and Wildfire Schaumburg Takeout Menus.