Call 112 Hillside Ave
Williston Park, NY 11596

Cuisine: Diner, Sandwiches, Ice Cream

Williston Townhouse Diner is a Diner, Sandwiches, and Ice Cream restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $25 and $50.

Mack12 photo

Mack12

New Hyde Park, NY
Williston Townhouse Diner 1.0

Stay Away

Food is bad, restaurant is unclean, service is poor. I have also witnessed the management being very inconsiderate and disrespectful to others!

Zaggart photo

Zaggart

Brooklyn, NY
Williston Townhouse Diner 1.0

Horrible Experience-Fish Bone right through roof of my mouth

I was taken here for the first time by someone who had frequented it regularly with his family and friends. I was told how great the place was and how so many people go there. I arrived with my friend, both of us in suits by the way, not like we were some bums. I had such a horrible experience that just kept getting worse. After biting into the fish sandwich I ordered, a large long bone pierced the roof of my mouth. My frineds expression looking at me said it all. I ran to the bathroom, where i stayed for a half hour trying in vain to get it out, all along while blood was dripping out of my mouth. When I got back to the table we called the owner (a female) and she acted so brash toward me like I made it all up! As if I was trying to get a free lunch! Saying this never happen here before, etc. She then begged me to order something else. I reluctantly gave in (had no appetite anymore) figuring this is their way of making it up to me. So I ordered the corn beef sandwich to go and eat later that night. They bring the sandwich in a bag to go, and BILL ME FOR IT ALL! I thought there was a mistake the waitress was making, but when the owner came over, she asked me if I was going to pay for it and I said “no” (the whole time I was behaving very well mannered and calm) and she just quickly snatched it up from in front of me and walked away. Since then, I, my friend, his family and friends NEVER WENT BACK AGAIN. The incredible $$$ they lost as a result of this horrific incident.

Fried Filet of Sole

So disgusting was this experience, that anyone who hears it cringes! Need I say more?

Diner Sandwiches Ice Cream

Williston Townhouse Diner  Restaurant Reviews

• 05/26/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/07/2015 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it.
Williston Townhouse Diner is located near the cities of Mineola, East Williston, Herricks, Albertson, and Garden City Park.
People found this by searching for: East Williston Diner, Williston Townhouse Diner East Williston, Williston Park Diner Menu, East Williston Townhouse Diner, East Williston Diner, Townhouse Diner East Williston, and Williston Townhouse Diner.