Call 601 Ann St
Stroudsburg, PA 18360

Cuisine: Continental, Breakfast, Lunch

Willowtree Inn 5.0
March 30, 2011

Wonderful atmosphere and great food!

On my trip to the Willowtree Inn with friends, we were treated very wonderfully by the wait staff. The meal was exceptional and the atmosphere was relaxing. I would say if you get a chance go to this lovely place on Ann St. in…
Willowtree Inn 1.0
September 8, 2008

HORRIBLE restaurant with a Nice Location

I took 26 of my closest friends & family members to my wedding rehersal dinner there, and we ate what equates to dog food. Kat, the owner, had promised me better service & food after my prior visit where a VERY DRUNKEN employee of hers…

$20 Gift Certificate
Your Price: $10

Buy Now 50% off
Image-5836378-10867460
Continental Takeout Breakfast

From OpenTable:

Willowtree Inn is located on Ann Street in historic downtown Stroudsburg. The view from our back dining room overlooks The McMichael's Creek, and, of course, a grand willow tree.

Owner? Claim The Menu

Willowtree Inn  Restaurant Reviews

• 05/11/2013 - A diner from Plymouth Meeting, PA tried it and liked it.
  • 04/12/2014 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 04/12/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Willowtree Inn is located near the cities of East Stroudsburg, Stroud, Delaware Water Gap, and Minisink Hills.
People found this by searching for: Willow Tree Inn Stroudsburg Menu, Willow Tree Restaurant In Stroudsburgpa. Their Menu, The Willow Tree Inn Stroudsburg Pa Pictures, Willowtree Inn Stroudsburg Menu, Willow Tree Restautant Stroudsburg, Willowtree Inn Stroudsburg, Asian Food In Hellertown, Pa, Restaurants Between Reedsville Pa. And Stroudsburg. Pa., and Willow Tree Inn Stroudsburg Pa Menu.