Windows on the Water

699 Embarcadero
Morro Bay, CA 93442-2219

Cuisine: Californian, Healthy, Contemporary

Windows on the Water is a Californian, Healthy, and Contemporary restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and tipped more than 18%.

Fresno43 photo

Fresno43

Fresno, CA
Windows on the Water 5.0

Great retry on service and whole experience

In 2009 I had reserved a table for 3 and did not have a nice experience. We left the restaurant without eating. I wrote a review here and the manager of Windows wrote me back a very nice email asking me to try them again and included a meal gift certificate for 2 along with his phone and email information. I thought that was a very nice gesture and responded. It did take me a while to get back to Morro Bay, almost 18 months, but he and his staff were more than gracious. I took a dear friend with me and we had an outstanding meal, a table by the window with a great view and perfect service. We enjoyed it completely and will come back. Every restaurant has a bad day. They are forgiven of course.

Whole Oak-Fired Bronzino

Excellent. First time I have tried this fish.

Windows on the Water 1.0
ennuigo photo

ennuigo

Windows on the Water 1.0

awful

During a recent trip to Paso Robles and Morro we went to Windows for dinner. We eat out a lot and came to Windows because we heard of their great wine list. Well, the wine list couldn't save the truly sad condition of the food served. Entrees took an hour in a half filled restaurant and they arrived cold and tasteless. The service is horrible, and trust me, I put myself through years of school as a waiter and bus boy in Orange Cty, New York and L.A. We ordered the Branzino (cold, lifeless, inedible) and the “Local” special sea-bass (dried out, cold, with canned mandarin orange slices). The crab was obviously frozen, soggy and easily outdone by your neigborhood Ralphs. The worst part of the whole experience, the outrageous prices. We ate at Artisan in Paso the night before for less than $100 and it was heavenly. Windows is resting on it's harbor view reputation and they don't care. AVOID

Californian Takeout Good For Kids

Windows on the Water  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Windows On The Water Menu, Pismo Beach Restaurants Windows On The Water, Windows On The World Restaurant Morrow Bay, Windows On The Water Morro Bay, Windows On The Water, Morro Bay, Ca, Windows On The Water Morro Bsy, Windows On The Water 699 Embarcadero, Morro Bay, Ca 93442 Mapquest, Windows On The Water Morro Bay Menu, and Windows On The Water In Morro Bay.