708-832-2300

1025 Sibley Blvd ( )

Calumet City, IL 60409-2435

Neighborhoods: Calumet City

Description: Windy City Pizza Works is a Pizza, Subs, and European restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $10 and $25.
Tags: Pizza, Subs, European, Italian, Cafe, Wifi, Catering, Takeout, and Delivery
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Windy City Pizza Works

Reviews for Windy City Pizza Works

3.0

Long Delivery Times

I love their pizza, but they are not very good with the delivery. I’m only 15 minutes away from there. They tell me the usual 45-1 hour delivery time, but it’s usually longer. And if you call to complain, all they say is that your pizza is on it’s way. They never used to be like this, must be bad management.

Large pizza

Have no problems with the food. Love the pizza!

Windy City Pizza Works

Absolutely the best pizza in Chicago

I have eaten everywhere and without a doubt, Windy City’s the best.
They pile it on, old school. They are very busy but the delivery is always on time. Try it one time and see for yourself.

Large pizza

Best Pizza in Chicago area. I live in Hammond Indiana and we have the famous State Line, but Windy City’s got them beat.

Terrible Customer Service

February 24th, Oscar night! my cousin and her boyfriend drove from the north side of chicago to enjoy a great evening and we decided to order pizza from Windy City Pizza…wrong. I called and placed the order at 10:29p to be delivered and were told delivery was no longer available but that we could come in to pick up the pizza …it would be ready in 20 mins. My order included 1/2 of the pizza with extra sausage only. My cousin’s boyfriend offered to pick it up so I gave him the directions (less than 5 minutes from my house). He left my house at 11pm….didn’t return until 11:30pm, when he had arrived the pizza wasn’t ready. As we opened the box, my extra sausage wasn’t present so I said I would call the very next day to speak to the manager…being a customer service manager myself, I knew this wouldn’t be a problem….but OMG! I had the unplesant experience of asking for the manager that ended up being Mr. Arnold. I explained what happened and asked to be compensated for not getting the ingredients I ordered but also the 1 hour wait. He sarcastically informed me that he wasn’t about to accommodate me for having to wait. I kindly let him know again that not only did we wait but that I didn’t get what I ordered. He was still nasty in his delivery of his response about not doing anything about what had occurred until I told him that I was going to write about this incident and he said what do you want, the $3 and some change for the extra pizza. Unbelievable!!!!! I can’t believe Mr. Arnold holds the position as a manager and I hope no one else encounters him or his arrogance and sarcasm. What happened to helping resolve issues with a customer. Every place I’ve ever been where the wait has been longer than anticipated, the customer was accomodated in some manner. I’m truly disappointed. I’ve patronized Windy City for the 17 years I’ve lived in Calumet City but this incident has left a sour taste in my mouth. I doubt if I will be back. If you want to be treated with kindness and respect …. Windy City Pizza is not the location….Customer Service is awful!!!!

Large pizza

Didn’t contain all the ingredients I ordered.

Windy City Pizza Works is located near the cities of Burnham, Hegewisch, and Hammond.
People found this by searching for: Windy City Pizza Works, Windy City Pizza Calumet City Menu, Owner Of Calumet City Windy City Pizza, Windy City Pizza Calumet City, Windy City Pizza In Calumet City, Windy City Pizza, Windy City Pizza Of Cal City Owner, Windy City Pizza Menu In Calumet City, and Windy City Pizza Works Menu.

Featured in Calumet City

Link to Windy City Pizza Works

Windy City Pizza Works  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  83%  Food:  50%
Pros
  •  "I ordered an Italian beef pizza and it was bland. It had no seasoning and when I complained I was told it was because of the type of pizza I got.Were they really saying that some of the food they sell is disgusting"
Cons
  •  "Atleast apologize"