Wing City

1750 Bells Ferry Rd
Marietta, GA 30066-6119

Cuisine: Chicken wings, Wings, Fast Food

Wing City is a Chicken wings, Wings, and Fast Food restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"None!"
Cons
"RUDE service! I placed an order and tried to call back to cancel the order twice, but had the wrong number (I know, my mistake.) The company called back and HARRASSED me saying that I should've called, and what he should do with the food, etc. after I cal"
KayMarietta photo

KayMarietta

Wing City 1.0

It was ranned better with the old owners

I have been eating at Wing City for four years,Wing City was sold to new owners,I order three times since it has been up under new management,The first time I placed a delivery order,half of my order was delivered,the second time it took 2 hours for my order to be delivered and the three time I ordered ,my food wasnt done and i was missing my drinks.I have gave up on Wing City they just cant get things right,with your order.The place is clean but the service is trashy.

hamburger/fries

I had hamburger,french fries,fish and fries.The fries wasnt done and the hamburger.

Cocome photo

Cocome

Wing City 1.0

I was very dissapointed!!!

I was very dissapointed!!! first of all that restaurant is too hot! you cant even enjoy the food because of the heat. second, i ordered some wings and they just smelt bad and the next day my stomach was just killing me…Never again!!

WingFanatic04 photo

WingFanatic04

Their Food is Addictive

The food at Wing City is addictive. I had a philly cheesesteak with fries and red velvet minis. The cake was moist. The philly cheese steak was mouthwatering. The very next day, I ended up going back again.

Philly Steak

Mouthwatering. Definitly one of the best.

Red Velvet Minis

Small and petite, but definitly hit the spot.

1.5 hour wait

I waited 1.5 hours for food to be delivered. I was told delivery time would be 45 minutes. After 1 hour, I called back. The person in the restaurant said that the driver was on his way. He knocked on the door 30 minutes later.

hamburger/fries

food was cold. lettuce was wilted on the burger.

MattHaynes photo

MattHaynes

Kennesaw, GA

Good Food. No complaints

Good food. No complaints. Will be ordering again.

Great, juicy, flavorful.

bmxbiker12 photo

bmxbiker12

FAVORITE WING SPOT

Wing City has transformed over the years. The wings are great and the sauces are homemade. I really enjoy eating at this restaurant.

Wing Basket

The Hot Spicy Mango is a custom sauce that tastes very unique and spicy. Definitly one of my favorite sauces.

newelement43 photo

newelement43

Great Food ! Cheap Price ! Many options =D

I was first reffered to this restaurant by a friend. Since then, I have been ordering from them every week. Being a vegetarian, it is hard to find a restaurant that can accomondate to my needs. Wing City offers numerous options and the best part is that they deliver.

Veggie Burger

The Veggie Burger was great with alot of flavor and taste. One of the most tasty veggie burgers I’ve ever had.

Side Salad

The side salad was fairly basic. Containing: green lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, cheese, and dressing. Just what I was looking for.

ChristyA photo

ChristyA

Wing City 5.0

Great food, friendly people, fast service

My experience at Wing City was great. I order every week and always have well prepared food. All of the items are tasty and I can even place my orders online. I have been to the establishment a few times and the inside looks fairly modern and clean.

The seafood and the philly steaks are my favorite. Make sure to try out the tilapia. It is mouthwatering. The Fried Rice is also amazing. A large enough portion for 2 people

Tip: Make sure you order early on Fridays. Other than that, the service is always up to par.

Beef Fried Rice

The portion size is huge and always warm when I recieve it. It is enough to feed two people

Tilapia

The fish is always moist and fresh. The hand battered fish is so tasty.

RestFanatic photo

RestFanatic

AMAZING !!! THEIR WINGS MAKE ME SPEECHLESS

I recently ordered online from this new Wing Spot. The order arrived shortly after I placed it. The food was hot and the wings were amazing. They were so flavorful. The sweet potatoe fries were also unique because they had a hint of cinnamon as well as sugar.

I am so surprised that I haven’t been to this restaurant before. The food is to die for. Next time I plan on trying the 1/2LB Burger or the Tilapia Fish.

The Food has me speechless. =D

Sweet Potatoe Fries

Definitly a unique item for this restaurant.

Delivery Chicken wings Wings
10:00AM - 10:00PM
Fri-Sat 11:00AM - 12:00AM (Friday-Saturday)
Mon-Thu 11:00AM - 10:00PM (Monday- Thursday)
Sun 12:00PM - 10:00PM (Sunday)
RestFanatic photo
RestFanatic, the Owner, says:

When you’re in the mood for good times and great cuisine, be sure to check us out! Our restaurant is located in one of the area’s most pleasant settings and is known for its delightful staff and superb cuisine. The menu features a wide array of great selections, made from only the freshest and highest quality ingredients, with something sure to please every member of your group. We have established ourselves as one of the area’s favorite culinary destinations and are sure to offer you a pleasant and unique dining experience every time you visit. Stop in soon!

From CityGrid:

Wing City  Restaurant Reviews

• 05/31/2013 - A diner from Marietta, GA tried it and liked it.
  • 06/11/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 06/30/2013 - A diner from Bronx, NY tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 10/16/2013 - A diner from Marietta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 10/19/2013 - A diner from Acworth, GA tried it.
  • 01/02/2014 - A diner from Marietta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/09/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/14/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/30/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 06/28/2014 - A diner from Saint Petersburg, FL tried it and liked it.
  • 07/11/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 08/22/2014 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 10/12/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
  • 11/09/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 01/08/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 02/19/2015 - A diner tried it.
  • 03/26/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 04/06/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 05/18/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 05/25/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'None!'
    Cons: 'RUDE service! I placed an order and tried to call back to cancel the order twice, but had the wrong number (I know, my mistake.) The company called back and HARRASSED me saying that I should've called, and what he should do with the food, etc. after I cal'
People found this by searching for: Wing City, Wing City Marietta Ga, Wing City Kennesaw Ga, Wing City Bells Ferry, Wing City Marietta, Wing Citybells Ferry, and Wing City Menu.