Call 23161 Emery Rd
Cleveland, OH 44128-5136

Cuisine: Chinese

Wing Kee Chinese Restaurant is a Chinese restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
Pros
"Decent nip food ."
"Very affordable. Get a decent amount of food for the price. "
Cons
"Overall good food"
Mei1317 photo

Mei1317

Beachwood, OH
Wing Kee Chinese Restaurant 1.0

DO NOT EAT HERE!!!!!!!!

The WORST, MOST HORRIBLE, & DEFINITELY AWEFUL Chinese food I have EVER had…the Chicken Lo Mein was dry and smelled sour, the Shrimp Fried Rice was dry and cold, and the Orange Chicken was HARD, STICKY, and BURNT. First, I called in my order and arrived to pick up my order 15 minutes after placing the order. When I arrived I had to wait another 10 minutes. Secondly, as I walked into the restaurant I (4:15pm) I noticed that the staff was tearing down the buffet area; I noticed that there was buffet food laying on a cart, and I feel as though the restaurant did not make my food fresh but just put stale, left out, and cold buffet items in my order. Of course, the owner/staff refused to admit that the food was DISGUSTING. I threw out the food and along with it $20.00. I WILL NEVER RETURN HERE AND WILL MAKE SURE THAT I PASS ALONG THE WORD….DO NOT EAT HERE!!!!!

Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken was HARD, STICKY, and BURNT

customer01 photo

customer01

Highland Hills, OH
Wing Kee Chinese Restaurant 1.0

absolute horrible

horrible food, rude and aggressive attitude, dirty, and unhealthy food, won’t give money refund, horrible restaurant ever!

general tso chicken

there is dark hair in the chicken, the chicken tasted like shit, it’s very stiff, can even chew it, and very very sour, i think they put too much sour sauce on it, and it’s absolute nasty food!!

Wing Kee Chinese Restaurant 1
February 4, 2015

Horrible people with no customer services skills or command of the English language. Aggressive, argumentative and rude. Terrible experience and I will never eat their food and never want to encounter any of the staff again. The staff is…
Wing Kee Chinese Restaurant 1
March 12, 2014

The WORST, MOST HORRIBLE, & DEFINITELY AWEFUL Chinese food I have EVER had?the Chicken Lo Mein was dry and smelled sour, the Shrimp Fried Rice was dry and cold, and the Orange Chicken was HARD, STICKY, and BURNT. First, I called in my…

Chinese Online Ordering Delivery

Wing Kee Chinese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Wing Kee Chinese Restaurant is located near the cities of Tremont.
People found this by searching for: Wing Kee Chinese Restaurant Cleveland, Wing Kee Menu, Wing Kee Food, Wing Kee Chinese Restaurant, Wing Kee Restaurant Menu, Wee King Chinese Menu Emery Road, Wing Kee Chinese Restaurant Menu, Phone Number For Wing Keys Chinese Restaurant Emory Road Warrensville Heights Ohio, and Wing Kee Warrensville Ohio Chinese Restaurant.