Wing Kee Chinese Restaurant

23161 Emery Rd
Cleveland, OH 44128-5136

Cuisine: Chinese

Wing Kee Chinese Restaurant is a Chinese restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
Pros
"Decent nip food ."
"Very affordable. Get a decent amount of food for the price. "
Cons
"Overall good food"
Mei1317 photo

Mei1317

Beachwood, OH
Wing Kee Chinese Restaurant 1.0

DO NOT EAT HERE!!!!!!!!

The WORST, MOST HORRIBLE, & DEFINITELY AWEFUL Chinese food I have EVER had…the Chicken Lo Mein was dry and smelled sour, the Shrimp Fried Rice was dry and cold, and the Orange Chicken was HARD, STICKY, and BURNT. First, I called in my order and arrived to pick up my order 15 minutes after placing the order. When I arrived I had to wait another 10 minutes. Secondly, as I walked into the restaurant I (4:15pm) I noticed that the staff was tearing down the buffet area; I noticed that there was buffet food laying on a cart, and I feel as though the restaurant did not make my food fresh but just put stale, left out, and cold buffet items in my order. Of course, the owner/staff refused to admit that the food was DISGUSTING. I threw out the food and along with it $20.00. I WILL NEVER RETURN HERE AND WILL MAKE SURE THAT I PASS ALONG THE WORD….DO NOT EAT HERE!!!!!

Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken was HARD, STICKY, and BURNT

customer01 photo

customer01

Highland Hills, OH
Wing Kee Chinese Restaurant 1.0

absolute horrible

horrible food, rude and aggressive attitude, dirty, and unhealthy food, won’t give money refund, horrible restaurant ever!

general tso chicken

there is dark hair in the chicken, the chicken tasted like shit, it’s very stiff, can even chew it, and very very sour, i think they put too much sour sauce on it, and it’s absolute nasty food!!

Chinese Online Ordering Delivery

Wing Kee Chinese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/21/2013 - A diner from New York, NY tried it and liked it.
  • 03/23/2013 - A diner from Cleveland, OH tried it and liked it.
  • 05/15/2013 - A diner from Providence, RI tried it and liked it.
  • 09/04/2013 - A diner from Beachwood, OH tried it.
  • 11/01/2013 - A diner from Beachwood, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/08/2014 - A diner from Franklin, MA tried it.
  • 03/09/2014 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/25/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 2 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 05/02/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 07/02/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Very affordable. Get a decent amount of food for the price. '
    Cons: 'Overall good food'
  • 07/22/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 07/30/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Decent nip food .'
  • 02/24/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
Wing Kee Chinese Restaurant is located near the cities of Tremont.
People found this by searching for: Wing Kee Restaurant Menu, Wing Kee, Wing Kee Food, Wing Kee Chinese Restaurant Menu, Wing Kee Warrensville Ohio Chinese Restaurant, Wing Kee Chinese Restaurant, Wee King Emery Rd, and Wing Kee Menu.