216-831-0100

23161 Emery Rd ( )

Cleveland, OH 44128-5136

Description: Wing Kee Chinese Restaurant is a Chinese restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.
Tags: Chinese
  • 2 dishes entered by diners at Wing Kee Chinese Restaurant

Reviews for Wing Kee Chinese Restaurant

DO NOT EAT HERE!!!!!!!!

The WORST, MOST HORRIBLE, & DEFINITELY AWEFUL Chinese food I have EVER had…the Chicken Lo Mein was dry and smelled sour, the Shrimp Fried Rice was dry and cold, and the Orange Chicken was HARD, STICKY, and BURNT. First, I called in my order and arrived to pick up my order 15 minutes after placing the order. When I arrived I had to wait another 10 minutes. Secondly, as I walked into the restaurant I (4:15pm) I noticed that the staff was tearing down the buffet area; I noticed that there was buffet food laying on a cart, and I feel as though the restaurant did not make my food fresh but just put stale, left out, and cold buffet items in my order. Of course, the owner/staff refused to admit that the food was DISGUSTING. I threw out the food and along with it $20.00. I WILL NEVER RETURN HERE AND WILL MAKE SURE THAT I PASS ALONG THE WORD….DO NOT EAT HERE!!!!!

Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken was HARD, STICKY, and BURNT

absolute horrible

horrible food, rude and aggressive attitude, dirty, and unhealthy food, won’t give money refund, horrible restaurant ever!

general tso chicken

there is dark hair in the chicken, the chicken tasted like shit, it’s very stiff, can even chew it, and very very sour, i think they put too much sour sauce on it, and it’s absolute nasty food!!

March 20, 2011

dirty, nasty and unhealthy

this is by far the worse chinese restaurant ever, there is one chinese delievery guy who worked for a week and then quit the job, he told me that he doesn't want to work there anymore because of the food they made was absolutely horrible,…

Wing Kee Chinese Restaurant is located near the cities of Tremont, Newburgh Heights, Brooklyn Centre, Brooklyn Heights, and Bratenahl.
People found this by searching for: Wing Kee Warrensville Ohio Chinese Restaurant, Wing Kee Chinese Restaurant Menu, Wing Kee Menu, Wing Kee Chinese Restaurant, Wing Kee Restaurant Menu, Wing Kee Warrensville, Wing Kee Food, Winky Chinese Restaurant Emory Road, and Wing Kee.

Featured in Cleveland

Nearby Restaurants

Link to Wing Kee Chinese Restaurant

Wing Kee Chinese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  100%