Wing Stop

1.0 rating over 1 review
3011 Hwy 30 W
Huntsville, TX 77340

Cuisine: Wings, American, Barbecue

Wing Stop is a Wings, American, and Barbecue restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

Pros
"I went into wing stop in Huntsville TX there was an employee standing by the counter looking down at his cell phone talking to some girls that were in there. He did not look up and greet us or say anything when we walked in. We just stood at the counter u"
keynnonm photo

keynnonm

Huntsville, TX
Wing Stop 1.0

wingstop in huntsville tx

im not sure who the owner is ? but sir or maam your being robbed by your employees. i came there about 10;30 a young black male with gold chains on his neck, too my money for my order and gave me my receipt. i sat down and was waiting on my order. and for some odd reason i looked over my receipt and noticed that it stated that i bought a 42 cent roll, and i know for a fact i bought a 10 piece wings. i gave him a ten dollar bill and he gave me a dollar and some change. who ever reads this please let the owner or general manger know that they are loosing money , ty keynnon medlock.

10 WING MEAL

food was good

Wings American Barbecue

Wing Stop  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/20/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 2 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'I went into wing stop in Huntsville TX there was an employee standing by the counter looking down at his cell phone talking to some girls that were in there. He did not look up and greet us or say anything when we walked in. We just stood at the counter u'
People found this by searching for: Wingstop Huntsville Tx, Keynnon Medlock Review, Wingstop Menu Huntsville, Wingstop Menu Huntsville Tx, Wingstop Huntsville Texas Menu, Wingstop Menu, Wing Stop Menu Huntsville Tx, Wingstop Huntsville Tx Menu, and Wing Stop Huntsville Menu.