Wing's Chinese Restaurant

714-777-2453

18553 E Yorba Linda Blvd ( )

Yorba Linda, CA 92886-4135

Description: Wing's Chinese Restaurant is a Asian, Chinese, and Burgers restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Asian, Chinese, Burgers, Diner, Good For Kids, Takeout, and Good for groups
  • 419 dishes entered by diners at Wing's Chinese Restaurant

Reviews for Wing's Chinese Restaurant

Wing's Chinese Restaurant

The best Chinese everrrrrr!

My family has been going to Wing’s since I can remember (sometime in the early 70’s) and my sister and I still dream about it even though we’ve both moved out of the area. When we were little, we didn’t go out to eat very much so Wing’s was an extra special treat. We used to mostly visit the location they had in Placentia for many years. When we got older, we would even ride our bikes over to have a meal at Wing’s. We still make it a point to visit the Yorba Linda location whenever we are in the area – we even taunt each other with texts when one can go and the other can’t!

Every Chinese restaurant we visit is held up to the Wing’s test we set up for ourselves. Our favorites have always been the Dragon or Phoenix combo dinners – just love getting a little bit of everything in the meal. The food is always outstanding, fresh, hot and quickly prepared. I’ve never been able to fine another Chinese restaurant that makes their chow mein like Wing’s – with all veggies and meat, no noodles. According to one restaurant my sister visited in San Francisco, when asking for chow mein WITHOUT noodles, the very rude waitress shouted back at my sister, “CHOW MEIN IS NOODLE!” Well, we beg to differ -we know better.

After 30+ years of visiting this family run restaurant, Wing’s is still number 1 on my list.

Wing's Chow Mein

THE BEST! Forget the noodles, give me the veggies. Nobody makes Chow Mein like Wing’s! Any chow mein here is over-the-top outstanding!

BBQ Spare Ribs

This has never been a favorite here. Just usually eat it cuz it comes with the combo dinners.

Fried Jumbo Shrimps

Hot and tender – never over cooked.

Egg Drop Soup

Actually called Egg Flower Soup here – a favorite. Someone always orders this.

Beef With Broccoli

Wonderful – again the sauce is super tasty (and I’m not usually too keen on the darker sauces).

Cashew Nuts Chicken

A favorite! Lots of cashews and they don’t skimp on the chicken.

Almond Chicken

Always delish! Love their sauce.

Fried Noodles

OMG – absolutely the BEST! They make them here themselves – have never found another restaurant that makes them like Wing’s. They are always so generous in refilling the bowls. My family loves dipping them in the sweet n sour sauce.

Egg Roll

Good. It’s an egg roll. We end up dipping them in the sweet n sour or hot mustard.

Chicken with Orange Flavor

My daughter’s favorite. She always orders this.

Vegetable Egg Foo Young

Always good. Never order anywhere else.

Hot Sour Soup

Yummy! If we don’t get this, we get the Egg Flower soup

Eggs Fried Rice

Another family favorite! Never too salty, but with lots of flavor.

Sweet & Sour Pork

Sweet & sour anything here is great! Love their sauce – not too overpowering especially if you have delicate flavors like shrimp.

December 15, 2009

Wing's Chinese Restaurant is tasty!

I usually get the chow mein and the egg rolls when I come here. It's not the best I've had, but it holds up comparably to other places in the area.

September 18, 2009

Gross experience at Wings

No stars here...The website requires at least one star. I wouldn't give any. \r \r My husband ate there with his work buddies for a long time and had wanted me to try the food at Wing's. One evening we decided to go and after ordering,…

Wing's Chinese Restaurant is located near the cities of Placentia, Anaheim Hills, Chino Hills, Villa Park, and Brea.
People found this by searching for: Wongs Yorba Linda Menu, Wings Yorba Linda, Wings Chinese Yorba Linda Menu, Wings Chinese, Wings In Yorba Linda, Wings Chinese Restaurant Yorba Linda, Wings Chinese Food Yorba Linda, Wings Yorba Linda Menu, and Wings Chinese Restaurant Yorba Linda Menu.

Featured in Yorba Linda