Wing's Chinese Restaurant

Cuisine: Asian, Chinese, Burgers

Wing's Chinese Restaurant is a Asian, Chinese, and Burgers restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

"Slow service. Food below avg. off brand sodas. Not updated in 40 years"
"They are closing 9-1-14. Will reopen after remodel "
x_wingsfan photo

Yorba Linda, CA
Wing's Chinese Restaurant 1.0

I was a Wings fan for about thirty five plus years! I was just a kid and Yorba Linda was still orange groves and straw berry fields. I have watched bus boys become waiters and waiters grow old. Wing had always had a tradition of serving quality wholesome Chinese food.
But wings is under new ownership and is ridden on the coat tails of the past and should be ashamed of themselves for serving what they call food under the Wings name. Anyone who knows Wings food and what they stood for back in the day will agree with me. So if you see any good reviews about Wings they have either been posted by the new owners of wings or have never known how Wings food was.

Dinner A

Awful – the waiter could not stress enough on how the egg foo young is now served with the brown sauce since they don’t make the yellow sauce. The soup --- heck I can’t say anything good about any of the food.

Lazycook photo

San Diego, CA
Wing's Chinese Restaurant 5.0

The best Chinese everrrrrr!

My family has been going to Wing’s since I can remember (sometime in the early 70’s) and my sister and I still dream about it even though we’ve both moved out of the area. When we were little, we didn’t go out to eat very much so Wing’s was an extra special treat. We used to mostly visit the location they had in Placentia for many years. When we got older, we would even ride our bikes over to have a meal at Wing’s. We still make it a point to visit the Yorba Linda location whenever we are in the area – we even taunt each other with texts when one can go and the other can’t!

Every Chinese restaurant we visit is held up to the Wing’s test we set up for ourselves. Our favorites have always been the Dragon or Phoenix combo dinners – just love getting a little bit of everything in the meal. The food is always outstanding, fresh, hot and quickly prepared. I’ve never been able to fine another Chinese restaurant that makes their chow mein like Wing’s – with all veggies and meat, no noodles. According to one restaurant my sister visited in San Francisco, when asking for chow mein WITHOUT noodles, the very rude waitress shouted back at my sister, “CHOW MEIN IS NOODLE!” Well, we beg to differ -we know better.

After 30+ years of visiting this family run restaurant, Wing’s is still number 1 on my list.

Wing's Chow Mein

THE BEST! Forget the noodles, give me the veggies. Nobody makes Chow Mein like Wing’s! Any chow mein here is over-the-top outstanding!

BBQ Spare Ribs

This has never been a favorite here. Just usually eat it cuz it comes with the combo dinners.

Fried Jumbo Shrimps

Hot and tender – never over cooked.

Egg Drop Soup

Actually called Egg Flower Soup here – a favorite. Someone always orders this.

Beef With Broccoli

Wonderful – again the sauce is super tasty (and I’m not usually too keen on the darker sauces).

Cashew Nuts Chicken

A favorite! Lots of cashews and they don’t skimp on the chicken.

Almond Chicken

Always delish! Love their sauce.

Fried Noodles

OMG – absolutely the BEST! They make them here themselves – have never found another restaurant that makes them like Wing’s. They are always so generous in refilling the bowls. My family loves dipping them in the sweet n sour sauce.

Egg Roll

Good. It’s an egg roll. We end up dipping them in the sweet n sour or hot mustard.

Chicken with Orange Flavor

My daughter’s favorite. She always orders this.

Vegetable Egg Foo Young

Always good. Never order anywhere else.

Hot Sour Soup

Yummy! If we don’t get this, we get the Egg Flower soup

Eggs Fried Rice

Another family favorite! Never too salty, but with lots of flavor.

Sweet & Sour Pork

Sweet & sour anything here is great! Love their sauce – not too overpowering especially if you have delicate flavors like shrimp.

Asian Chinese Burgers

Wing's Chinese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 01/15/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 07/11/2014 - A diner from Anaheim, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 08/14/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Fast'
    Cons: 'Slow service. Food below avg. off brand sodas. Not updated in 40 years'
    Comments: 'They are closing 9-1-14. Will reopen after remodel '
  • 08/25/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 01/20/2015 - A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'noodles'
  • 02/28/2015 - A diner from Anaheim, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 03/02/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
People found this by searching for: Wings In Yorba Linda, Wings Chinese Food Yorba Linda, Wings Restaurant, Wings Chinese Restaurant Yorba Linda Menu, Wings Chinese Restaurant Yorba Linda, Wings Yorba Linda Menu, Wings Yorba Linda, and Wings Chinese Yorba Linda Menu.