Call 2072 Sproul Rd
Broomall, PA 19008-2725

Cuisine: Wings, American, Vegetarian

Wings To Go is a Wings, American, and Vegetarian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
thecrit photo

thecrit

Broomall, PA
Wings To Go 2.0

needs improvement

the wings aren’t very meaty. you really don’t want to stick around and watch the way they make the sauce and apply it. the ribs taste better but are very pricey for all of the fat. i don’t think they do a lot of housekeeping at the broomall wings to go; even the floor is sticky.

wings

the sauce is spicy-greasy. the guys making it should be wearing gloves or something. i wish i had not stayed around for my takeout order. just watching them prepare the food made me wonder if i should ask for a refund.

foodmything2281 photo

foodmything2281

Drexel Hill, PA
Wings To Go 5.0

Wonderful and Tasty Food

I had ordered 30 Buffalo Wings, 20 Boneless Wings, Tenders and Ribs for a get-together and the food was amazing!!! All my guests loved it, I have since been back multiple times and tried the salads and cheese steaks, best I ever had!! Would recommend to anyone.

Wings To Go 5.0
February 23, 2010

OUTSTANDING

They have the best food. We go there at least 3 times a month. We have tried pretty much everything they sell and have never been disappointed. The sauces are very good. We get buffalo wings, boneless wings and tenders for the kids. …
Wings To Go 2.0
October 19, 2009

OK but waaaaaay too expensive

I was excited to try their wings, I figured they must be the best around since they specialize in it. They have a million different sauces to choose from and we ordered a few different kinds. Not much variation in taste, I gotta say. …

Wings American Family Style

Wings To Go  Restaurant Reviews

Wings To Go is located near the cities of Fredericktown Millsboro, Marple Twp, Lawrence Park, Newtown Square, and Havertown.
People found this by searching for: Wings To Go Broomall, Wings To Go In Broomall Pa, Wings Newtown Square, Wings To Go Newtown Square Pa, Wings To Go Broomall, Pa, Wings To Go Broomall Pa, Mr Wings In Broomall Pa, Wings To Go In Broomall, and Wings To Go, Broomall Pa.