Wingz It Iz

Calumet Park, IL 60827-6125

Neighborhoods: West Pullman
Cuisine: Chicken, Chicken wings

Overall
Pros
"goood"
Cons
"Nothi"
quotedteez photo

quotedteez

Chicago, IL
Wingz It Iz 5.0

Home Of the Famous garlic wingz

Well first of all. I want to send thanks to the team at wingz it iz also known to most as wingz it. If you are ever on chicago’s southside don’t forget to stop by this place in Calumet park. Man these wings have got to be gourmet . I have never tasted anything like them in my life . I heard about it so I said I would check them out. Just as soon as I got out of the car you can smell this garlicy essence in the air . When I walked in I saw they had great decor going on , not like jj fish and sharks resturants on the southide. Well there was a bearded guy there who greeted me a which was kinda cool and told him It was my first time and he said they had 7 flavors of gourmet wings . I SAID WHAT? Seven flavors ,I did not know about how wings could have flavors so he laughed and said Garlic,original,spicy,curry,ginger,bbq and hot buffalo. I have to admit that once he got to 3 or 4 flavor my mouth dropped and did not hear the rest. So I asked could I try them all , , he said ok but they normally only mix 2 and it would take about 10 or 12 min to drop it fresh. So I said give me ten wing dinner. While waiting more customers arrive and I listened to them order to see what they liked man everyone seemed to know garlic like ther mommas name and original like it was there father. By the time Iooked up they were calling my order .They told me to call in next time and handed a menue When I left and opened the bag all of the flavors hit me. Man that garlic made me almost eat my fingers, and the hot buffalo not to mention had me in flames only to mention a few, gotta go now. Watch out JJ FISH ,SHARKS Hooters or wings and thangs the immitator of wingz it iz YOU ALL DONT STAND A CHANCE .But if you are over in cal park stop by 1257 west 127th street. HOME OF THE FAMOUS GARLIC WINGZ. 708-597-7770 uNTIL NEXT TIME .

10 PC WINGS

Gotta see for yourself……whew……

Chicken Chicken wings

Wingz It Iz  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/09/2013 - A diner from Union City, NJ tried it and liked it.
  • 04/20/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 04/20/2013 - A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.
  • 04/27/2013 - A diner from Blue Island, IL tried it and liked it.
  • 05/04/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 06/11/2013 - A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.
  • 06/16/2013 - A diner from Providence, RI tried it and liked it.
  • 06/20/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 06/20/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 06/21/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 06/25/2013 - A diner from Glendale Heights, IL tried it.
  • 07/31/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 08/25/2013 - A diner from Ada, OK tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Cons: 'Nothi'
  • 08/30/2013 - A diner from Hazel Crest, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
  • 09/21/2013 - A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.
  • 09/27/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 10/30/2013 - A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 12/19/2013 - A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.
  • 01/30/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 02/21/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/08/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/10/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 05/13/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 05/22/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 07/25/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 08/10/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 08/20/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 09/25/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 10/05/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 10/10/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/17/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 10/28/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 11/08/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 11/12/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 11/23/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
  • 12/17/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 12/19/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 01/16/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 01/17/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/29/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 02/20/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/31/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 04/13/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 05/05/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 05/07/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 05/10/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
Wingz It Iz is located near the cities of Calumet, Blue Island, Dixmoor, Posen, and Merrionette Park.
People found this by searching for: Wings It Iz In Calumet Park, Wings It Iz, Wingz It Iz, Wing It Is In Calumet Park, Wingz It Is, Wings It Is Calumet Park, Wings It Iz Chicago Il, and Wing It Iz.